Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

My 1,000th Post Contest---The Correct One

2»

Comments

• Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Thanks Flush. I dont get too personal on here often, but its just been tough. Wife has been sick with siome tyroid issues messign with her, that she never knew she had. Have also been dealing with my dad going trhough cancer treatement for Stage 4 cancer since January. Doing ok, but treatment is real tough on him. He goes to a great place near where I live, so he is with me and my wife and kids about half the time and half back at home with my mom and little sis----who are really taking it tough also. Hes stayed positive, but ya never know when things will get worse. He starts radiation in 2 weeks, as chemo has just ended. So its been a long few months, probably why I get angry all the time, lol. Thanks for asking, and I appreciate the concern from all who knew about all this as well, its just hard to talk about sometimes, but it feels goos to get it out. Good luck on the contest man.
    I hope everything goes as well as it can vulch you'll be in my prayers sir. The one piece of advice I can give is don't avoid your dad after the radiation it'll be hard to see him like that. I avoided my grandma after she went through it because it caused me to freak out to see her in that state. This is quite possibly the most regretable thing I've ever done and I don't wish that guilt on anyone. Good luck brother and remember sometimes just venting on the boards here or anywhere is all it takes to lighten a heavy heart.
  • Options
    My prayers are with you and your family!! Stay strong Stav
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    The contest has ended folks----I shall go back and post my answers and see who has won and get you out a little something. As a side note, nice to have 1000 posts here with some good people...may not always get along, but always a good place for discussion, cigars, and to pass the time away.
  • Options
    surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    It's a pleasure having you here, and showing us new guys the way to do it. Hope all is going well with the family.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    NOT Surfer Z, WWestern, or jumper with 0

NOT Gadwin, or Cholmes with 1

NOT Flush (sorry dude, you kept pumping it too), JSaint, SirFoster, Hayblet or JZ with 2

Meaning....RobbyR...with 3 correct sir, you are the winner!!! Shoot me a PM (again) with your address bro. Thanks everyone for playing, Ill go and post the answers in my original post area in case anyone cares.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Woooo WOOOO! Sweet! Thanks bro! I'll shoot you a pm!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    So Vulchor hit me with the winnings for his 1000th post contest:

Photobucket

From left to right: Argenese ML, Hoyo Excalibur 1066, Nestor 1989, LFD Coronado, Fuente Anejo, AJ Fernandez Signature, Nestor Special Selection and AB Harvest 97... an unbelievable package from an awesome BOTL!!! I'm completely blown away...
  • Options
    surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    Wow what a great looking package. Congrats Rob!