Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Weekly Cigar Lottery - 64 Stick Jackpot THIS IS DONE

Comments

• Options
    RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    Ok i think i PMd everyone but 415 couldnt find him going back a few pages but no worries.

DD keep me in but ill follow with Bandy and hayblet no picks just sharing some of this love im about to get hit with.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    kingjk729:
    I am gonna stay in with my numbers DD ...... Rasch I will need your addy and I wont be able to ship them out til I am back from vacation the week of the 25th ..... Congrats on the win
    Please post your numbers in the thread, just wanna keep a record of picks...
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    21/80
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    56/57
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    21/80
    Added...
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    I am gonna stay in with my numbers DD ...... Rasch I will need your addy and I wont be able to ship them out til I am back from vacation the week of the 25th ..... Congrats on the win
    Sorry I forgot you are on vacation...I looked back and can't seem to find the last numbers you picked....let me know your picks when you get back...
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    raschnuts, package went out today, tracking number 04969010756044092611
  • Options
    bump...
  • Options
    bump...
  • Options
    Back in, same numbers 50/73. Glad we have winners two weeks running!
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    Last set of numbers I found for you were 29/88 I will add...
  • Options
    can I get in with a 6/76
  • Options
    letsgowithbob:
    can I get in with a 6/76
    Added...
  • Options
    No winner this week, sticks and picks ride...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Can I play? If so, I pick 38/48. Thanks.
  • Options
    james40:
    Can I play? If so, I pick 38/48. Thanks.
    Added...
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    bump
  • Options
    roll me
  • Options
    beatnic:
    roll me
    ?
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    beatnic:
    roll me
    ?
    same numbers
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    BUMP JUMP ON GUYS GET THIS JACKPOT BACK UP TO 100 STICKS MY HUMIDOR IS EMPTY!
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    BUMP JUMP ON GUYS GET THIS JACKPOT BACK UP TO 100 STICKS MY HUMIDOR IS EMPTY!
    You know that you haven't entered this weeks drawing yet right? lol
  • Options
    i thought picks and sticks ride? i havent rentered any week thats its rolled over? Im in
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    i thought picks and sticks ride? i havent rentered any week thats its rolled over? Im in
    I don't believe since Raschnuts won 2 weeks ago you indicated you want back in, maybe I missed I will go back through thread, sorry if I did...
  • Options
    Nope you haven't indicated since Rashnuts won on Apr 17 that you want back in....anyways just post your picks and I'll get ya entered...
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    I don't believe since Raschnuts won 2 weeks ago you indicated you want back in, maybe I missed I will go back through thread, sorry if I did...
    LOL they have alwasy rode before without me rentering... I thought picks ride ...... anyway what the *** do i know anymore .......
    14 and 72 were my numbers if someone didnt take them ill keep them......I have had those numbers since this started
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Diamondog:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    LOL they have alwasy rode before without me rentering... I thought picks ride ...... anyway what the *** do i know anymore .......
    14 and 72 were my numbers if someone didnt take them ill keep them......I have had those numbers since this started
    added...
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Diamondog:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    added...

Thank you Sir! Enjoy the day!
  • Options
    Cmon guys bump this jackpot up there...
  • Options
    yeah guys, I am winning this week (I can feel it) although I have absolutely no room in my humi....I will just bomb the spillover..lol