Options

BORK FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Comments

• Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    If I didn't have McFadden I never would have done it
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    yeah, i thought about offering vick for mcfadden straight up... but decided against it...

we both have better teams than we did before the trade....
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Wow I squeeked by in my game. Sniper couldve destroyed me if Rogers connected with Finley in the end zone.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    JSaint:
    Wow I squeeked by in my game. Sniper couldve destroyed me if Rogers connected with Finley in the end zone.
    Unreal... if you go back and look at my point totals each week for the first three weeks, I would have won games against three quarters of the league in each of those three weeks - EXCEPT for the team I DID happen to play that particular week! I think Im snake-bit boys!!!

Congratulations to JSaint, excellent game my friend! And thanks to you too Commish, for including me in this - despite the azz whoopings, Im having a blast in my first ever fantasy football season!

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I have had the opposite....Im 2-1, and have the lowest points scored in the league, including a last second field goal last night to beat Zeeko. MY luck is bound to run out here I am afraid however, as if losing Ryan Grant game 1 wasnt an omen.
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    Alright fellas... after two weeks, I cant take the pain anymore so Im officially in the trade market for a dependable RB. PM me with anyone you'd like to move, and we will work on making a deal - and Im willing to sweeten the deal with some sticks if need be! ;-)

(bump) Still looking for some decent backs fellas... anyone interested, shoot me a PM. GO BEARS!!!

• Options
    Vulchor:
    I have had the opposite....Im 2-1, and have the lowest points scored in the league, including a last second field goal last night to beat Zeeko. MY luck is bound to run out here I am afraid however, as if losing Ryan Grant game 1 wasnt an omen.
    Im so done with listening to projections lol I started the buccaneers defense because they were hyping them up as having a 13 point game or something...they went for -3. I lost by 2. AAAAAAGGGGHHHHH lol. 0-3 baby!
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    The Sniper:
    Alright fellas... after two weeks, I cant take the pain anymore so Im officially in the trade market for a dependable RB. PM me with anyone you'd like to move, and we will work on making a deal - and Im willing to sweeten the deal with some sticks if need be! ;-)

(bump) Still looking for some decent backs fellas... anyone interested, shoot me a PM. GO BEARS!!!

Ill give you reggie bush if you want LOL
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I'm giving complete credit for my win this week to Austin Collie. What a game! And he's a Colt, and they won. Doesn't get any better. BTW i was glad to see da bears beat up the Packers.
  • Options
    surfingzeeko:
    The Sniper:
    The Sniper:

Ill give you reggie bush if you want LOL
    Pickings are so slim on the free agent market I was trying to decide between Kevin Falk and Ryan Grant the other day! LOL Actually, I already got a couple PM's dangling some trade bait, so if anyone else is inerested dont delay, PM today! :-D

• Options
    Ive got nothin to trade or else i would! Im so slim on WR and RB's lol.
  • Options
    RippRipp Posts: 125
    I will take a look at your lineup a little later today and see if we can work something out.
  • Options
    BERG toss me a PM. I am looking for a trade with you. Thanks!
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    just an update on finances... we are all paid up... so no worries there... now you guys just have to figure out a way to beat me... 4-0 is not a bad place to be
  • Options
    Hey Zeek PM Incoming.
  • Options
    Trade #2:

Rob trades Lance Moore, NO WR to With No Game
    Rob trades David Garrard, Jac QB to With No Game
    BERG trades Mike Sims-Walker, Jac WR to Sackers
    BERG trades Mark Sanchez, NYJ QB to Sackers
  • Options
    Better get all the trades in you can Commish - I got off the schnide last week, and Im looking to spoil your undefeated season this week! :-D

• Options
    ha... he offered me like 6 different deals involving sanchez... with moss leaving NE it's only smart to grab a good back-up...
  • Options
    And just how in the H3LL did you end up with Arian, MoJo AND AP in yoru running backs stable there Commish?!?!? I think the fix is in... LMAO!

• Options
    The Sniper:
    And just how in the H3LL did you end up with Arian, MoJo AND AP in yoru running backs stable there Commish?!?!? I think the fix is in... LMAO!

well, I was lucky that AP slid to me at #3 in the draft... Arian was luck in the 5th round I think... and I traded Vick (before he got hurt obviously) and Ahmed Bradshaw for MJD...

You gave me a run for it this week Sniper... depending on how things go tomorrow, I could end up with my first L of the season
  • Options
    Well you pulled it out...now it's time for the ultimate underdog match, rob (5-0) vs me (0-5) lol sweet
  • Options
    I see Rob's first loss this week.
  • Options
    I've lost by only 2 points twice so far. I think it's time for a change in my luck :)
  • Options
    surfingzeeko:
    I've lost by only 2 points twice so far. I think it's time for a change in my luck :)
    Good luck man! I almost got him last week, but Mr Ive-Got-The-Top-Three-Running-Backs-In-The-NFL guy managed to escape my evil clutches.

Barely!

AVENGE ME ZEEKO! AVENGE MEEEEEEEEE..... :-D

• Options
    HAHA... you guys are funny... well ESPN projections thinks I am gonna lose this week... they somehow have Ryan Torain scoring more than MJD... I'm not sure I guy that... but you never know...

random WR question... in another league I have to pick 2 of the following :Boldin, Welker and Harvin... I'm leaning toward Boldin and Wlker... any thoughts? it is not a PPR league, fyi...
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Robby!!! Approve My Kicker dude!!!!!!
  • Options
    say what? whats wrong with your kicker?
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Feely is on a bye, trying to pick up janikowski
  • Options
    gimme your team name, who you want to add and who you want to drop and I should be able to handle it