Home General Discussion
Options

What is your favorite cigar?

2»

Comments

• Options
    TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316
    Russ55:
    Right now it's the Graycliff Double Espresso. The aroma, the subtleties, the size and shape of the vitola, I love this stick.
    +1, big time, big time.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    If you had asked me a month ago, MOW Ruination, all the way. However, now, ANYTHING by LFD. I can't get my hands on enough LFD DL chisels and Airbenders, and am anxiously awaiting a new shipment of LFD DL maduro chisels to my B&M so I can try them. If they are as good as everyone says, I'm gonna say it'll be my favorite. Although, I do have a GoF, and several Oliva V Maduro 08's resting I've never even tried yet.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    I have a variety of favorites like most here, but if I had to narrow down the #1 stick it would be the El Cobre by Oliva. Blows me away every time :^)
  • Options
    babsdpubabsdpu Posts: 143
    Echoing the "too many to choose one" comments here, but if I'm forced to pick one, it would be CAO Brazilia. Oliva Serie G (Cameroon or Maduro, either one) is close behind.
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    I started smoking my Cuban Cohibas (Yes, I'm Canadian, so it's ok) from a box going back to December of 2002. Not every size in that box is my favourite, but some of them are the best dang cigars I have ever smoked! Too bad I may never get my hands on any more.

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Duder2:
    I have a variety of favorites like most here, but if I had to narrow down the #1 stick it would be the El Cobre by Oliva. Blows me away every time :^)
    that is a great cigar.
  • Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    camgfs:
    I started smoking my Cuban Cohibas (Yes, I'm Canadian, so it's ok) from a box going back to December of 2002. Not every size in that box is my favourite, but some of them are the best dang cigars I have ever smoked! Too bad I may never get my hands on any more.

what sizes did/do you like?
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    If I have to pick one smoke for the rest of my life, I gotta go Padilla Signature 1932.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    kuzi16:
    Duder2:
    that is a great cigar.
    I remember hearing about these before. Are these still available?
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    kuzi16:
    Duder2:
    that is a great cigar.
    Yes. PM incoming.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    j0z3r:
    TatuajeVI:
    kuzi16:
    Duder2:
    that is a great cigar.
    Yes. PM incoming.
    And worth every penny at twice the price! But really, it's a nice bonus that they aren't expensive...
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    sol1821:
    camgfs:

what sizes did/do you like?
    The best of the 5 sizes is the Coronas Especiales. Perfect burn, great taste and aroma. The "Medias Coronas" is equally as good, but was only made for this event that Cuba was having the following year. The Piramide and Esplendido are nice and the Robusto is my least favourite of the sizes...but it's still not a bad cigar at all. I do enjoy every one of the sizes.