Home Non Cigar Related
Options

youngest

Comments

• Options
    docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    camgfs, you're in the clear. I'm a 52 yr old grandpa of 4 and a 5th is on the way. And I love it.
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    The Sniper:
    Just turned 39.... dont know how the he11 I got here!

Ready to be put out to stud. Or the glue factory. LOL :-D

34, don't know how I got there either. Probably a sign the mind is starting to go. Oh well, just one more excuse to act stupid...
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Doc-now YOU are in the clear-I'm 53. My son is older than most of you guys! Have 2 grandsons-6&2 and a new granddaughter-3 1/2 months. Still feel like a kid myself, so I guess I can fit in here!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    PuroFreak:
    j0z3r:
    camgfs:
    Dang, looks like I'm in the lead for the oldest.

I know there are a couple guys here who have you beat. I don't want to name names for fear of being wrong and offending someone.

I'll be 26 in a few days...funny how it has changed around here, when I first joined up I was one of the younger guys.
    Yea we don't want to name names for sure... *cough* GENE *cough cough* That wouldn't be nice. LOL
    I'm 47... but I look 35...but my wife says I act around 12 so yeah...looks like I'm 47

I'm sure Gene is WAYYYYYY older then I am. :)~
    Yeah, but that's in Canadian years, what is it in American years? Big Smile [:D]
    I don't know... most likely mskes me younger though. As for you, 26 !! I have sox that are that old ! You still get id'd in the bars or what? LMAO
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    The Sniper:

Are we voting here? I more for the glue factory. :)~ LMAO
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    laker1963:
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    PuroFreak:
    j0z3r:
    camgfs:
    Dang, looks like I'm in the lead for the oldest.

I know there are a couple guys here who have you beat. I don't want to name names for fear of being wrong and offending someone.

I'll be 26 in a few days...funny how it has changed around here, when I first joined up I was one of the younger guys.
    Yea we don't want to name names for sure... *cough* GENE *cough cough* That wouldn't be nice. LOL
    I'm 47... but I look 35...but my wife says I act around 12 so yeah...looks like I'm 47

I'm sure Gene is WAYYYYYY older then I am. :)~
    Yeah, but that's in Canadian years, what is it in American years? Big Smile [:D]
    I don't know... most likely mskes me younger though. As for you, 26 !! I have sox that are that old ! You still get id'd in the bars or what? LMAO
    lol, shoot Doug, up until just a couple years ago I was getting carded if I went to see a rated R movie, a **** movie!! Now that the gray is coming out in my hair I must pass for 17 lol. :)
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    24 here
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    53 and feeling old after reading this. It is good to see a younger generation taking up this honored pleasure and continuing it on.
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    laker1963:
    The Sniper:

I think it would have to depend on the quality of his *ahem* product, if it's good head on over to the stud line, if it's not so good, uh.....should make some glue And I'm 33
  • Options
    babsdpubabsdpu Posts: 143
    I was going to comment on how many children there are here, but the last several posts don't make me feel so much like a senior citizen anymore.

I'm 33, by the way, soon to be 34.
  • Options
    babsdpu:
    I was going to comment on how many children there are here, but the last several posts don't make me feel so much like a senior citizen anymore.

I'm 33, by the way, soon to be 34.
    My sons are 32 and 34.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    laker1963:
    The Sniper:

Thanks Laker! :-D
  • Options
    GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    fla-gypsy:
    53 and feeling old after reading this. It is good to see a younger generation taking up this honored pleasure and continuing it on.
    At the B&M the other day I was having a good day, and I told the lady behind the counter (whom is knowledgeable about cigars) "Tell me a cigar to have and I'll get it - Anything'll do!" And she responded "I know a lot of cigars that are popular with the older guys but I would have no idea what to recommend you..."

I just shook my head and went and picked something out myself... Pfft, Not recommending me a cigar cause I'm young.... lame
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    26 here. Any of the B&Ms I live near recommend the most expensive POS you could want....one guy tried selling me a full price Gurkha....I laughed lol.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    aron325aron325 Posts: 158
    21 and loving it. yea local B&M started me with some **** sticks and i wasn't happy about it. now that i go to a different one and show my face around there a lot more they know me a little bit better and know im interested in good price as well as good flavor.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    I'm 21, crawlin up to my 22nd birthday.... Joined the forum a couple months before my 21st, and glad to have become part of such a great community. In reality, I don't look 21 (or 22 for that matter)....I regularly get estimates around 28-32. It kinda sucks, but it's also good for my professional life, and it's nice not to get carded all the time.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Hays:
    I'm 21, crawlin up to my 22nd birthday.... Joined the forum a couple months before my 21st, and glad to have become part of such a great community. In reality, I don't look 21 (or 22 for that matter)....I regularly get estimates around 28-32. It kinda sucks, but it's also good for my professional life, and it's nice not to get carded all the time.
    Your hairline in your picture calls you a liar...
  • Options
    GadwinDuil:
    Hays:
    Hahaha...you wanna die? Call me a liar...I have residential BadAss privileges 'round these parts..

;-) I've had a natural sharp widow's peak hairline my whole life, and yeah I'm sure it contributes to the guesses about my age..

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Hays:
    GadwinDuil:
    Hays:
    Hahaha...you wanna die? Call me a liar...I have residential BadAss privileges 'round these parts..

;-) I've had a natural sharp widow's peak hairline my whole life, and yeah I'm sure it contributes to the guesses about my age..
    Hehe, I'm just busting your balls, buddy :-D

You can't really tell from my picture (fortunately) but I'm very rapidly gaining a receding hairline... I remember in 9th grade science class we were learning about hereditary genes and stuff and one of the observation you had to make was "Do you have a widow's peak?" and at the time I didn't... Now I have one that's halfway back my scalp! lol >.
    Someday if I get a bike I'll come down, we can herf and compare hairlines :-P
  • Options
    GadwinDuil:
    Hays:
    GadwinDuil:
    Hays:

Hehe, I'm just busting your balls, buddy :-D

You can't really tell from my picture (fortunately) but I'm very rapidly gaining a receding hairline... I remember in 9th grade science class we were learning about hereditary genes and stuff and one of the observation you had to make was "Do you have a widow's peak?" and at the time I didn't... Now I have one that's halfway back my scalp! lol >.
    Someday if I get a bike I'll come down, we can herf and compare hairlines :-P
    LOL yeah I know exactly what you're talking about...did the exact same thing in 9th grade. I know you were kidding, so was I bud. Definitely have to herf sometime - Carson City and Sac really aren't far away enough for an excuse.

• Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys are killing me! I'll be 64 Christmas eve this year. Like Laker says, I've got suits older than most of you.

I will fall back on my old line: Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!
  • Options
    YankeeMan:
    You guys are killing me! I'll be 64 Christmas eve this year. Like Laker says, I've got suits older than most of you.

I will fall back on my old line: Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!
    No chit??? Really? I never would've guessed that...

• Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The good news is that you guys keep my young.
  • Options
    MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    pnaylon:
    I'm 20...and yall are old.

I'm 47 and Y'all will be old too, one day .... HA!

• Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    turned 35 at 11:59 a.m. ET today.
  • Options
    Luko:
    turned 35 at 11:59 a.m. ET today.
    Well happy freakin birthday then!

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    agreed...happy freakin b day man!
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378

Hays is only 21? Man, I would have never guessed that young. It's always the opposite for me - I've got a "baby face" for sure. It bothered me up until the last year or two. Seeing people at the 10 year reunion made me realize that I have aged well in comparison with a lot of people my age. :)
  • Options
    Some of my classmates met yesterday to start planning our 35th reunion for next year.
  • Options
    TatuajeVI:

Hays is only 21? Man, I would have never guessed that young.
    LOL I keep hearing that! I don't get it, at least on here...