Options

youngest

13»

Comments

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    camgfs:
    47 ... and a Grampa ... with pets ..... no job ..... I need a smoke ..... puff, puff. ahhhhh!

you yell at kids to get off your lawn?

im 29
    LOL!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    I'm 21.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    agreed...happy freakin b day man!
    thank you, thank you very much.
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Luko:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    agreed...happy freakin b day man!
    thank you, thank you very much.
    Happy BDay LUKO!

And I'm 26 but feel 62.

Still look my age but dam my body has been abused so much it thinks its 80
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    PuroFreak:
    j0z3r:
    camgfs:
    Dang, looks like I'm in the lead for the oldest.

I know there are a couple guys here who have you beat. I don't want to name names for fear of being wrong and offending someone.

I'll be 26 in a few days...funny how it has changed around here, when I first joined up I was one of the younger guys.
    Yea we don't want to name names for sure... *cough* GENE *cough cough* That wouldn't be nice. LOL

I'm a 50 year`old baby ... or at least thats what my wife says .....or is it sombeechhh she calls me ... can't remember and I don't hear very well anyhow being so damn old and all !!! LOL
  • Options
    Happy birthday Luko ...seem like just ...well ... 15 years ago I was that age ...damn ...now I'm depressed haha ...youuu jeezzzz a babbbyyyy !!!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    j0z3r:
    camgfs:

I know there are a couple guys here who have you beat. I don't want to name names for fear of being wrong and offending someone.

I'll be 26 in a few days...funny how it has changed around here, when I first joined up I was one of the younger guys.
    Yea we don't want to name names for sure... *cough* GENE *cough cough* That wouldn't be nice. LOL

I'm a 50 year`old baby ... or at least thats what my wife says .....or is it sombeechhh she calls me ... can't remember and I don't hear very well anyhow being so damn old and all !!! LOL
    Sorry brother, we've missed you around here and had to bust your chops a little! Was hoping it would drag you out of hiding! Good to see you around again. Stop working so damn much!
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    j0z3r:
    camgfs:

Sorry brother, we've missed you around here and had to bust your chops a little! Was hoping it would drag you out of hiding! Good to see you around again. Stop working so damn much!

Good to be back some Puro , with working and we have sold our house ( downsizing now that its just me and the wife ) in hopes of being able to start my own business at least by next year if not this year. House hunting has been quite the stressful event as what she likes I dont and what I like she doesn't. We have a new one under contract with a pool pending home inspection. We had another under contract but it had structral problems and we terminated the contract. To say its been hectic and stressful is quite the understatement man.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    j0z3r:
    camgfs:

Good to be back some Puro , with working and we have sold our house ( downsizing now that its just me and the wife ) in hopes of being able to start my own business at least by next year if not this year. House hunting has been quite the stressful event as what she likes I dont and what I like she doesn't. We have a new one under contract with a pool pending home inspection. We had another under contract but it had structral problems and we terminated the contract. To say its been hectic and stressful is quite the understatement man.
    Damn, sounds like you've been stretched really thin! Well I hope things settle down some soon and you get some time to relax and rejoin us here on the forums occasionally. Good luck on starting the business too!
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    j0z3r:
    camgfs:

Damn, sounds like you've been stretched really thin! Well I hope things settle down some soon and you get some time to relax and rejoin us here on the forums occasionally. Good luck on starting the business too!

Yeah man , looking forward to chillin by the pool with some good smokes when everything finally settles.
  • Options
    JumperJumper Posts: 135
    19. I'll be 20 later this month.