Home General Discussion

ASHTRAYS, Post 'em up !

Here is my ashtray, lets see what everybody is using!

Comments

• JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    That is a pimp ashtray.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    i almost bought that the other day and thought people here would hate me for not using a cigar tray from this site or from a cigar company lol
  • AdcuriumAdcurium Posts: 179 ✭✭
    I love it! Where did you get it? That would look great next to my mojito. I only smoke outside so I just ash 'to te left'.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That is one awesome ash tray!!!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Adcurium:
    I love it! Where did you get it? That would look great next to my mojito. I only smoke outside so I just ash 'to te left'.

Just like Nascar!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I already have in my reviews!! hehe..
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Not my photo, but this is the one I have.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    bigbgballz:

+1 to wondering where you got that sweet ashtray!! I've been able to track down a Tommy Bahama ashtray like that, but it doesn't have the dual adjustable cigar rests (very cool BTW)
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm embarrassed! I'm using an old Drew Estates that I've had for a year. It's kept outside and it still holds most of its color, but the bottom is faded and kind of nasty.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    docbp87:
    Not my photo, but this is the one I have.
    Yea, I have 3 of these.
  • bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    Thanks for the comments guys,i got that one as present,its from a Tommy Bahama's store in Planet Hollywood here in Vegas,i was eyeballing it one day and my girl saw me,and her parents got it for me!they had two kinds there one bigger no rests and smaller with rests.i really like it.Before that one i had a generic one that i didnt like so much so i had to upgrade! Now lets see what others have,crystal ones,cigar brands ones,big ones, even small ones,dont be shy,lol!
  • coronaex30coronaex30 Posts: 35
    yeah that ashtray is something very cool ingenius feature those rests are adjustable
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    xmacro:
    bigbgballz:

+1 to wondering where you got that sweet ashtray!! I've been able to track down a Tommy Bahama ashtray like that, but it doesn't have the dual adjustable cigar rests (very cool BTW)
    You can get them from the Tommy Bahama website. I dont have one like that but after seeing it I had to look for one.
  • haha ya know whatsw funny...I dont even have an ashtray! Ive been using a wide steel mug that my wife got me from Alcatraz...It looks like a replica of an old mug they may have used back in the day at Alcatraz... I knew I wouldnt be able to use a steel mug in the microwave to heat up my hot coco, so i figured I would put it to some good use! Only thing, it doesnt have indentations to rest my cigar on....
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    ThinBluLine06:
    haha ya know whatsw funny...I dont even have an ashtray! Ive been using a wide steel mug that my wife got me from Alcatraz...It looks like a replica of an old mug they may have used back in the day at Alcatraz... I knew I wouldnt be able to use a steel mug in the microwave to heat up my hot coco, so i figured I would put it to some good use! Only thing, it doesnt have indentations to rest my cigar on....
    I use a steel pie pan so no pic! I have been on the lookout for a cheap deal on a nice one.
  • gdillygdilly Posts: 17
    It would fantastic if .com would have a DD that included a nice ashtray. Maybe the beard can make it happen. :)
    I dont typically use and ashtray. Just walk around and where it drops.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    gdilly:
    It would fantastic if .com would have a DD that included a nice ashtray. Maybe the beard can make it happen. :)
    Email him. I got a great deal on that Prometheus ashtray I posted with the purchase of some sticks.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169

• aron325aron325 Posts: 158
    Diamondog:

Thats a sexy pic lol
  • MarkHMarkH Posts: 120 ✭✭
    This is the one that came with the 2008 Limitada. I don't use it much. Most of the time I use a small bowl made by my son when he was in grade school. It's more sturdy and has sentimental value.

• TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316
    Mom stops by my office when she's bored (turning 80 in August) - So I give her little errands. One of them was to find me an ashtray. She picked this one up for 50 cents at The Salvation Army. cigar 004
  • bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    Good looking ashtrays Gentleman,lets keep them coming!
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Theedge:
    Mom stops by my office when she's bored (turning 80 in August) - So I give her little errands. One of them was to find me an ashtray. She picked this one up for 50 cents at The Salvation Army. cigar 004
    Been checking garage sales for something just like this.
    fla-gypsy:
    Theedge:

This reminds me of the ashtrays my parents had when I was a kid when they still smoked.

• sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    I use an ash tray my sister in-law made in her pottery class.
  • DHawkDHawk Posts: 45
    Fourtotheflush:
    fla-gypsy:
    Theedge:

This reminds me of the ashtrays my parents had when I was a kid when they still smoked.

I remember one like this as a kid as well except it was as big as a frying pan.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's one I'm using.

And I currently have one on the lathe, in process. I'll post a pic of it when it's finished.

• chrisd56chrisd56 Posts: 77
    Can't figure out how to post picture so made it my avitar.