Home General Discussion

ASHTRAYS, Post 'em up !

Comments

• bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    chrisd56:
    Can't figure out how to post picture so made it my avitar.
    check this thread http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/123421.aspx
  • chrisd56chrisd56 Posts: 77
    Photobucket
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    chrisd56:
    Photobucket
    Beautiful picture! Love the ashtray, and the setup is pretty nice..
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    +1 i can see myself grabing the X!
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    MarkH:
    This is the one that came with the 2008 Limitada. I don't use it much. Most of the time I use a small bowl made by my son when he was in grade school. It's more sturdy and has sentimental value.

This was my favorite also until I accidentally smashed the dam thing. My current one is posted in the MOW badge thread.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Theedge:
    Mom stops by my office when she's bored (turning 80 in August) - So I give her little errands. One of them was to find me an ashtray. She picked this one up for 50 cents at The Salvation Army. cigar 004
    Not bad for $.50, . That cigar pictured leaves a bad taste in my mouth from just looking at the picture...
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    cabinetmaker:
    Theedge:
    Mom stops by my office when she's bored (turning 80 in August) - So I give her little errands. One of them was to find me an ashtray. She picked this one up for 50 cents at The Salvation Army. cigar 004
    Not bad for $.50, . That cigar pictured leaves a bad taste in my mouth from just looking at the picture...
    hahahaha would you rather have to smoke that cigar twice a week or never smoke cigars again??
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Photobucket

this is why I keep trying to trade for a decent ashtray...

• TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316
    Hey now, I just special ordered those cigars as I found one in my humidor and liked it so much, must have been in a variety pack. The Beard told me they were very underated as people thought they were a gimmick. But me, I could see right through all of that. And then he told me I was a prince among men, and his favorite poster.
    Theedge:
    Hey now, I just special ordered those cigars as I found one in my humidor and like it so much, must have been in a variety pack.
    How old is your Boxer?
    That is the second boxer I've had, he's turning 6 this month. My first boxer was a dream dog, needed no training from the get go. This guy....oh boy, he's pretty darn good now, but we had lots of words. The trainer even gave up on him, but I kept chugging along, it was worth it, lot's of personality.
    I see you have a good looking dog there. What's his story?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    since i smoke outside:

yes... the world is my ashtray.

but seriously... this is what i have:

• JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
    Some nice ashtrays outthere!
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    robbyras:
    Photobucket

this is why I keep trying to trade for a decent ashtray...

All about the smokes! Right on brudda! Dats how I roll, but really that Tommy Bahama ashtray is pretty nice, I like the adjustable holders, maybe one day ill get one like that.
    Theedge:
    That is the second boxer I've had, he's turning 6 this month. My first boxer was a dream dog, needed no training from the get go. This guy....oh boy, he's pretty darn good now, but we had lots of words. The trainer even gave up on him, but I kept chugging along, it was worth it, lot's of personality.
    I see you have a good looking dog there. What's his story?
    Photobucket

he is my first boxer... just turned 4 in June... and yes, a total handful... great dog thought... he was really easy to train on certain things (house breaking was SUPER easy) but no so much on others (leash aggression issues)...He's a lot smarter than he looks
    Mine walks great on the leash, but yeah, terrible at meeting other dogs on a leash. If I want to introduce him to another dog, I take him off leash and stand well away. After a few snarls and what not, they start playing. I've always have to make sure the other owner is ok with a possible rough start to things. He did meet a young german shepherd just last night though....they just couldn't get along. Poor Wes got a bit paw out of the deal.
    image Reminds me of Scooby!
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Nice ashtray, got the same cutter!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    KCW:
    what brand of ash tray it that?
  • DHawkDHawk Posts: 45
    Looks like the CCOM ashtray.
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    KCW:
    what brand of ash tray it that?
    Cigar.Com
    http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?prod=M-CGASH1
  • zmcgrewzmcgrew Posts: 16
    Please forgive that it's from "another company." =)
    I'd also like to say that this is my first post, as well as a thanks to everybody for making this community feel so inviting!
    Welcome enjoy your stay! Moderator may ban your for posting that pic though lol
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    zmcgrew:
    Please forgive that it's from "another company." =)
    I'd also like to say that this is my first post, as well as a thanks to everybody for making this community feel so inviting!
    Welcome and stick around......next time you should just block it out so it looks like an all black ash tray ;) No worries not like you are telling people to go there and shop.
  • chrisd56chrisd56 Posts: 77
    Don't worry if that's a Cigar International ashtry i think they are somehow associated with Cigar.com. They have the same mailing address.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Can you see it? It's home-made:

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Best one yet harpoon!!!!
    Haha, I see it, the biggest and haviest for sure!