Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Fourto Review

Comments

• Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Definately not goat a$$ or bird ****.
    for what I smoked it was a great cigar. But the end turned bitter and I didnt want to follow good smoke with bad.
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    Fourtotheflush:
    AJ Fernandex Signature Series
    5x48 Robusto around there
    Been in Humi for 3 weeks

LOOK
    Cigars is not the most perfectly wrapped cigar. Wrapper is bunched in places and stretched thin in places. A few lifts in the wrapper where there is a seam and 3 main veins running through most of the stick. The Band really compliments the look of this cigar.
    FEEL
    Feel is ok, no soft spots and it is rather solid around the band area.
    SMELL
    Cigar gives off the tobacoo barnyard smell (Kuzi, Did you coin the barnyard smell phrase? If so it is appropriat with this stick)
    LIGHT
    I light this with a single torch and I actually toast the wrapper a little bit down the stick with a mis hit of the lighter about 1/8 of an inch down.

Ok so I torch this one up and I am overwhealmed with a black pepper flavor! It is all over my palate and mouth. At this point I am hoping that this pepper flavor will subside and will mellow out. The 1st 1/3 of this cigar is almost total pepper. I am thinking at the 1/3 mark that this is a FULL BODIED FULL FLAVORED cigar.

The second third seemed like someone turned off the pepper faucet. The pepper totally died out and a smooth earthy nutty flavor came out. I had a real hard time putting my foot down on any more description of the flavors other than earth and nut.

The last 3rd was really smooth and woody/cedary. A very nice flavor.

This is probably one of the most complex smokes that I have had. This is the opposite of spring time in New England that comes in like a lamb and goes out like a lion! This sucker came in like a lion and came out like a lamb.

I would put this cigar in the medium body with full complex flavor. I would say that the 1st 3rd was Full body and the last third was mild to medium. But the flavor profile could have been affecting that feeling.

I would smoke this cigar again.
    I would buy this cigar again.
    This is an above average cigar for me.
    I would recomend this cigar, but not to newbie newbies.
    I consider myself a newbie, but if I had this one as my 1st couple of sticks I would not have picked another cigar up again for quite some time.
    4/5 = Most complex cigar I can remember smoking.

Ive had 3-4 of these in the robusto size. I have to say that I think the above review is pretty much on the mark. The 1st third maybe a little less harsh than I describe but is very peppery. I have a few more resing in the same blend in different sizes that I am looking forward to trying. Enjoy.

I havent had a AJ Fernandez Robusto in a while. I did have the Torpedo recently. I have to say it just didnt do it for me like the Robusto does. Now I am worried about all my AJ signature sticks. (I have a few in ea. vitola.) Do you guys think that it is the Vitola that isnt doing it for me or just that they arent aging well (I think these have about a year on them. I am concerned are they like a wine that has gone past its drinking age?

• Options
    MOW Virtue
    5.5x46 Lonsdale
    W B F - TBA
    In Humi approx 1.5 weeks

Quick Review
    The look is nearly perfect on this light cigar. minimal seams and veins on this.

Cut is good

I light it and my torch runs out with about 1/2 of the foot lit.
    I draw a couple times. Im about to be furious and get another quick hit out of my torch to get this lit.
    PHEW

First 1/2 inch is pure pepper - Typical of what AJ gives me.
    Pepper subsides and it becomes a nice full bodied smoke for about an inch

This subsides and then this becomes Coffee & cream (I was also drinking that)
    Paired well with my coffee.
    Cream subsided to smooth tobacco

I smoked this down to just past the band.
    This cigar was great with a really fantastic sweet creamy finishe and aftertaste!

I will smoke these again. I have the sampler, so I look forward to them in other sizes.
    My feel on this is that the thinner ring guages is where this blend is going to shine!

• Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    MOW Virtue
    5.5x46 Lonsdale
    W B F - TBA
    In Humi approx 1.5 weeks

Quick Review
    The look is nearly perfect on this light cigar. minimal seams and veins on this.

Cut is good

I draw a couple times. Im about to be furious and get another quick hit out of my torch to get this lit.
    PHEW

This cigar was great with a really fantastic sweet creamy finishe and aftertaste!

I will smoke these again. I have the sampler, so I look forward to them in other sizes.
    My feel on this is that the thinner ring guages is where this blend is going to shine!

I had this same cigar in the mini solomon, it wasnt nearly as good. Didnt have the pronounced flavors that the Lonsdale had.

• Options
    DPG JJ Corojo
    Bellicoso 5.7 x 52
    Nicaraguan Puro
    MSRP is $9 - can get down to $7 MSRP if you buy a 5er
    Smoked 4/24/2010 - been in Humi since 3/4/2010
    Won in a game from BBC - Brandon!
    I thought I had it for a few months in the hume, but only been 7 weeks
    Note to self, need to keep better records!

I have been waiting to try this cigar for a long time and am really looking forward to it.

The Look:
    Construction is nearly perfect. There is a little convex to the filler and it looks like a little loose tobacco fell out.
    There are no visible seams to this stick, but there is 1 very visible vein in the wrapper. It isnt pronounced (not raised at all), but very visible. I make a note to keep an eye on it.
    The cigar is solid through and through without any soft spots.

The Cut:
    Cut with my Xicar. Cut it perfect. I brush off the loose tobacco and give a prelight draw. The prelight draw is very very loose, Im worried at this point about this draw and how it will interact with that vein.

1st Third:
    The light is great. No issues. The draw although loose doesnt cause any problems, but 1. This cigar it putting out SO MUCH SMOKE IT CAUSED PROBLEMS!!! I couldnt beleive it. I would exhale, retro hale and blow the smoke out of my mouth and nose and then inhale and choked a couple times. There was so much output of smoke that I had to really take care and the extra exale to ensure that my mouth and nose were clear of all the smoke.
    Flavors were delicious. I couldnt really put my finger on anything. I was expecting pepper off the bat, but didnt get any of that. Very complex at this point. hitting all over my palate and tongue. Retro hale was great with no burn, just smooth sweet tobacco! Yum.

The remainder of the cigar is much the same really tasty, really complex without any burn or draw issues!

Cigar is medium in body with FULL Flavor!

I highly recomend this cigar and it is currently TOPS on my list of great cigars. Probably 2nd behind the Decade. A very bold statement after pnly having 1!!!

• Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Fourtotheflush:
    Fourtotheflush:
    MOW Virtue
    5.5x46 Lonsdale
    W B F - TBA
    In Humi approx 1.5 weeks

Quick Review

Cut is good

PHEW

I had this same cigar in the mini solomon, it wasnt nearly as good. Didnt have the pronounced flavors that the Lonsdale had.

I've had all but the churchill and mini salomon and yeah, the lonsdale is the best IMO.
  • Options
    Ive had just the two, im gonna let the remaining 4 rest for a while.
  • Options
    Oliva Serie V Maduro
    6x52 torpedo
    this is the 2008 version of this cigar - CA #1 cigar of the year.

EDIT HERE I thought it was CA #1 cigar, but I was very mistaken.

(not that matters to this audience, but a placeholder for me.)

I am quickly putting this in so that I dont forget to post it!
    This was an Great cigar! I had another cigar earlier in the evening and it didnt affect this cigar at all.
    I was worried as this cigar had a tight draw for about the first 2 inches.
    Loosened up a bit in.
    I did have to really draw on this one to get smoke out, but it worked.
    Burn was never a problem despite the draw.
    Flavors were of sweet caramel, dark chocolate and all good maduroiness
    (did I just coin a word?)

Once the draw loosened up there was volumes of rich chewy smoke!

I highly recoment this cigar. If you can get your hands on them.

I will probably clean this post up again later

• Options

5 Vegas Miami
    Toro - 6.1x48

Ok this is my 1st cigar in 5-6 weeks.
    Cigar looks nice, no visible problems. It has some nice bloom on the cap.
    I bite off a chunk of the cap and get - you guessed it , nothing!
    I cut with a xicar guillotine
    Need a second cut after a tough draw
    2nd cut results in a good to loose draw.
    Lights up nicely w a good amount of smoke on the first few puffs.
    1st third
    Lots of black pepper spice, some other spices dancing in and out of there.
    At this point Im thinking I am going to love this cigar
    Tastes kind of like smoking steak au poivre (steak covered & cooked in pepper?)

2nd third the pepper really subside and this starts a bit of a downfall.
    Flavors are of earth and ash on the finish.

Just into the last 3rd the cigar starts getting mushy and heating up.
    Starts getting bitter.
    I tossed it at this point

I would give this another shot, but wouldnt go seeking it out.
    I have 2 of these in the knuckle resting and will give them a shot in the fall.

Burn time about 40 minutes with a couple inches left.

Totally happy with the first flavors then it just fell flat for me.

• Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    Nub Camaroon quick review:

In Humi 9-18-08 Smoked 10-17-08

This was the torpedo and I do not remember the exact size but will look it up. I didnt write down my review so most of it is lost at this point.

This was my first camaroon of any brand cigar so I couldnt really pinpoint any particular flavor. Although it was very flavourful, I cannot remember what those flavors are. Nub stats it should have some flavors of coffee and chocolate, but I was unable to pick those flavors up.

Wrapper was nearly perfect IMHO

Look was great

The cigar felt like a brick when I was feeling it to see how firm it was. Ive had this same exp with all Nubs that I think they will have draw issues when I "feel them up"

Draw was fairly loose on the draw test.

I remember loving this cigar. I have found this with almost all the nubs I have smoked. They have a great deal of flavour about 1/2 way through the stick then the 2nd half usually changes to a straight pepper spice flavour.

I smoked this to the Nub and was able to hold the ash for about 2.5 inches. The ash would have held longer but I was driving in my car and worried that the ash would fall on my pants.

Ive since had another nub connecticut that I was able to smoke and kept the same ash the entire stick!

I smoked the cameroon to the nub and this cigar solidified Nub as my go to cigar for the time being.

I re-ordered a sampler of nubs the day after I smoked this one (or a couple days later.) I just smoked the Nub camaroon yesterday from that sampler. So it have about 1 yr 8 months of age on it.

It was great.
    I didnt get any of the chocolate or coffee flavors that are described in reviews Ive read.
    What I did get was a nice sweet red pepper (like a bell w a little spice almost, really tasty) in the first 1/2 inch. Then that subsided to just the finish and a nice sweet nut flavor that stayed for the remainder of the stick. Really tasted good, but not very complex. I would say its a one trick pony. That trick is really good, but I am enjoying cigars now that change complex flavors over the length of the cigar more now.
    I wont give up on Nub, but I dont think they are going to my go to - reach for cigar anymore.

I dont think it will be replaced by anything as Im going to go with a variety of cigars for a while.

• Options

Nica Libre

Smoked 6/15/2010 in humi at least 6 months - Im thinking 8 if I remember correctly.
    Imperial 6x54 box press
    Nic puro?
    Nicaraguan long-fillers secured within a Habano binder, inside dark and oily, positively resplendent San Andres maduro wrapper.

Rumor has it that this has the same wrapper as the Padron 64 Anny. Not so sure about that.
    The look
    Cigar looks a little rustic. (not relic rustic). Has a nice dark brown wrapper. Some pronounced veins. I would say medium veiny. no tooth to it. Looks good, not great, not bad.

Startup
    I have no cutter with me, so I bite off the cap. The whole cap comes off in 1 piece.
    there is a ton of loose tobacco to brush off and wipe off on the end. I still get some in my mouth on the draw test. Draw test proves that this tightly box pressed cigar has an extremely loose draw.
    Cigar lights up fine despite the really loose loose draw.

1st Third.
    The draw is extemely loose, but the cigar still puts out lots of smoke.
    1st third has some touches of nut & chocolate. And a lot of ash. Really dry and ashy.
    Cigar is not very complex. at this point it is meh!

2nd third, Same flavors, but the chocolate kind of develops a little sweetness.
    The finish is very very short.

Last third.
    This doesnt do this cigar any good. Flavors are the same, but getting less flavor and more and more ash flavor.
    The cigar starts getting squishy and heating up for the last third. I dump it just past the band. maybe 1.5 inches left. Not close to nubbing it.

The verdict
    Smoking time 50-55 minutes.
    Flavorful, but not very complex.
    Good value as they are cheap.
    I have a few resting in different vitolas and am up in the air if I am going to trade them or smoke them.
    I would smoke this again, but probably wont seek them out anytime soon.

I would firmly put this cigar in the solid average category. Ive had much much better and much much worse. The company I kept while smoking this cigar was the best part about it!!!

• Options
    Montecristo Media Noche

Quick Review
    Smoked out of the box!
    #3 5.5x44
    Filler: Nic, Peru, DR
    Binder: ?
    Wrapper: CT Broadleaf Maduro

Heralded as the only Monte Maduro in continuous production.
    Cigar looks good, wrapper is bunched up in spots. The color of the cigar is a dark dark brown, almost black and is very mottled. It looks dyed. Ther is a big flaw in the wrapper where it is chipped off and the binder below is the same mottled color. --Im thinking this is dyed--
    Wrapper has no tooth to it, and is relatively smooth with minimal veins.
    Its a good looking cigar despite the few flaws in the wrapper.

Cigar lights fine, and has a tough draw. Like drinking a milkshake through a straw tough draw.

It does put out a good amound of smoke, but not tons.
    Cigar is mellow and smooth with clear flavors of sweet tobacoo, cocoa, chocolate, coffee.

I would say that this is definately a mild bodied cigar with fairly med/mild flavors.
    Middle third is definately the best part of this cigar. with heavy chocolate flavors.

I would smoke these again and think that 6 months of rest and a year of age will do them wonders.
    Definately an AM smoke or a smoke on an empty stomach with a cup of coffee. Im pretty sure that any heavy alchohol (Scotch, or IPA) would wipe out the flavors, but this may pair very well with a guiness draft!

• Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Nice review. I just got a few of them recently and was curious about what others thought of them. Were your fingers or lips stained? It seems like dyeing cigars isn't something Altaldis would do to one of their flagship brands.
  • Options
    sightunseen:
    Nice review. I just got a few of them recently and was curious about what others thought of them. Were your fingers or lips stained? It seems like dyeing cigars isn't something Altaldis would do to one of their flagship brands.
    I had a little bit on my finger, but it could have just been the tobacco and not dye. Didnt have a mirror to check my lips.
  • Options
    jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Posts: 294
    I have smoked several of the Media Noches in both the Edmundo and Torpedo formats. They are very good cigars but they are not worth the asking price. I got ten torpedoes for $6.00 each on a daily deal here on Ccom several weeks back. I think that is about as much as I would like to pay for them.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    I paid $4 ea so Im not dissapointed in cost. Not an everyday cigar, but a good change of pace morning maduro, I think.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Fourtotheflush:
    I paid $4 ea so Im not dissapointed in cost. Not an everyday cigar, but a good change of pace morning maduro, I think.
    With some age... damn fine cigar, damn fine.
  • Options
    Just posting this here on my review thread.
    Im not posting a review cuz I was 3 beeer & 2 scotches deep when I fired this one up.

This cigar was delicious and I would smoke them every day if they werent so pricey!
  • Options
    Posting here as I smoked it last week and just want it for a reference.

I smoked this at a local B&M. it was the torpedo.
    It was a solid cigar. Some nice flavors.
    For the money I paid the B&M Id rather have the Ashton, or 2 Decades or JJ's

It had a bit of spice to it. I had some burn issues that I attributed to it being straight out of B&M high humidity.

• Options

Padilla Dominus Robusto
    Been in the humi approx 9 months smoked 7/1/2010
    5x50
    2006 corojo Wrapper
    Binder same?
    Filler same?

The Look:
    this cigar looks great. Dark brown chocolate no visible seams, blemishes or veins. Not toothy or rustic.
    The band is a bit large for this size cigar with the big dominating lion on the band.
    Triple cap is perfect.
    Smells of barnyard and I dont lick the cap.
    I am looking forward to this cigar at this point. (boy was I wrong).

The Light: Cut w a double guillotine and ligths ok. The middle of the cigar doesnt quite light properly, so I give it another torch to get uniform light on it.

1st Third:
    Heavy flavors of black pepper in the 1st few puffs. A bit of cocoa. My tongue is reacting all over from this cigar as the smoke 'coats' my tongue & pallette.
    Super long finish.
    So I am pairing this with a summer bear.... Big mistake.... Totally not balanced with the strength of the cigar.

Not only the beer seems out of balance, but the cigar does also. The heavy flavors are really matte and nothing is jumping out at me. The strenght is already hitting me.
    I am not excited by this stick at this point. Im really taking my time with it as Im totally worried about overheating it as the flavors are so full.

2nd Third
    The 1st ash falls right at this point. flavors are much the same. about half way through the cigar it turns super bitter.

I give the cigar 4-5 more puffs over 5-10 minutes and it is still totally bitter. I put it down.

The Verdict:
    This cigar lasted 35-40 mintues.
    Construction and burn were nearly perfect. A little wavy, but didnt need any corrections. I have 1 more and probably will give it away in a trade or pass/bomb.
    I wanted to like this cigar, but couldnt get into it from the start, I still have that bitter taste.
    I cannot recomend this cigar and will avoid it in the future.

This is my only Padilla experience so far, I dont have any other Padilla cigars, so I wont be running out to try their other lines.

• Options
    I am documenting that I had a Nub Connie here. It had about 9 months rest on it and really any harshness that may have been there was gone! Great everyday smoke.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Fourtotheflush:
    I am documenting that I had a Nub Connie here. It had about 9 months rest on it and really any harshness that may have been there was gone! Great everyday smoke.
    Not a bad smoke IMHO. The Oliva Connie, however, is SUPER delish if you're in the mood for a connie or a creamy mild.
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Not a bad smoke IMHO. The Oliva Connie, however, is SUPER delish if you're in the mood for a connie or a creamy mild.

I remember really liking the Oliva connie.

• Options

I say that because I only have 1, and I just smoked it. this was a GREAT every day smoke or even semi special occasion smoke!!

AJ Fernandez Signature Maduro
    Toro 6x48
    OK OK , I thought it was a toro, but I can only find the maduro's in Robusto size online anywhere!!! is it me??
    Wrapper, Binder, filler, same as standard AJ Signature, except maduro.
    In humi a few weeks, but it was in Cholmes a few weeks before that and it was gifted to him by another Ccom forum BOTL. So although it travelled it has some age on it.

The Look.
    The cigar is a medium dark brown maduro.
    Not nearly as dark as RP maduros Ive been seeing, or Oliva or Media Noche. Are these others dyed????
    There are a couple veins, but the cigar is nice and oily and looks rather good.
    This kinda looks as if someone loosely mixed up milk and dark chocolate. What that mottled chocolate would look like.
    --Kuzi, if your reading this, you ever try that with chocolate??--

The Cut & light:
    I cut with my Xicar - just a snip and i feel it is nearly perfect.
    The prelight draw is firm but Im not concerned.
    I light with my triple nibo. Not bad, but theres a couple spots that need to be re-hit.
    At this point things are going well.

The 1st Third:
    Ok, so what is it like when you smoke a steak that is covered in pepper, chocolate and sugar?
    It is AJ Fernandez Siganture Maduro!
    So the 1st few puffs were really delicious. full billowy clouds of smoke.
    Full flavors of earth, Pepper, Chocolate, coffee.... UMAMI!
    Wow, this was starting off great!
    The burn line was wavy, but never to the point of needing a corrective light.

2nd Third:
    The pepper subsides at this point, very similar to the habano AJ signature
    All that is left is sweet chocolate maduroey goodness!
    Wow this is a good cigar.

Last Third:
    Much of the same flavors, not really complex. But I dont care, I like the flavors that I am getting.
    I smoke this cigar down past the band.

I am really impressed with this cigar, but alas it is discontinued! Woe is me!

So I put this down at/after the band, because I have finished my glass of Eagle Rare 10 = What a Pairing for a Maduro cigar!
    I go upstairs to refill. (I cannot smoke in my apt. , nor do I want to - only because of the smell)...I am shocked that this cigar only lasted 1 hour.
    I know it was because I was puffing way too fast, but it seemed like way over an hour.
    I just coulent get enough of this cigar.
    I think if I get anotehr 1 or two I will really take my time to see what other flavors I can get out of this cigar.

The Verdict = I would shove your grandmother out of the way to get at a 5er of these cigars.

(OK I wouldnt cuz I just wouldnt do that, but thats how much I liked this cigar.)

I highly recomend this cigar as a value maduro. No its not an Oliva V Maduro, but its as good or better than a Montecristo Media Noche.

WOW!

• Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Yeah, these are a great maduro IMO as well. A while ago I had one sitting by our fire pit and it was really good. Wish I could get more as well, hopefully AJ brings it back out before too long. If he does it will have a different name though. I've still got 6 or so of these left and it's a bitter sweet event every time I smoke one, awesome gar, bummed that I have one less than before.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    The beard said that the only one of his signature series that has ANY chance of coming back is the original. :/ sorry fellas!
  • Options
    Camacho PE
    6X48
    wrapper 1999 jamastran Corojo
    Binder: ??
    Filler - Mixed, including pre embargo cuban Tobacco
    In humi approx 2-3 weeks
    I got it from Cholmes who had it for 2 weeks or so prior. He gave it to me as the cost for finding out who sold him out to the sniper = me!
    Thanks to Cholmes for this one! 2 cigars in a row I have reviewed that were gifts from Cholmes. hmmm time for some retribution?

MSRP $25, but can be had for $10 if you wait for the right deal to come around (These deals are rarely seen, but Ive seen them a couple times).
    I do mention this because cost is an issue with this cigar and think it needs to be noted/mentioned. I dont recall in my reviews, but I dont think I typically note cost or msrp.

The look:
    cigar looks perfect. Medium brown color, almost a red hue. a little subdued tooth to it.
    There are minimal veins, and no wrapper problems. The cigar has a perfect cap and a oddly closed foot.
    Like a little tobacco flap closing over the foot.

Prelight:
    No issues, cut with a Xicar and light with a triple torch. Nothing noteworthy here.

1st Third:
    Nice flavors of cinamon and other spices w some light pepper in there. Certainly not a pepper bomb, but some nice flavors.
    Lots of full flavors.
    Ive read reviews that this cigar smokes really fast So I am totally taking my time between puffs here.
    burn is perfect, I mean razor. No pre puff is needed. Flavors are great and really smooth.

2nd third:
    Flavors really mellow out here. The heavy spices subside. the cinamon stays around, the pepper is gone. Really at this point it is some sweet cinamon and smooth smooth tobacco. Flavors are more intense through the nose. Again, no real pre puff is needed. I find myself reaching to the cigar quicker than I want to. I have to hold myself back.

Final third:
    Flavor are much the same, but a little bitter creeps in here. This is due to a construction issue I am having. there is a noticable vein either in the wrapper or binder or underneath that when the seam on the wrapper hits this area it burns really slow on that side. Causes me to have 3-4 quick puffs in order to straighten it out. It doesnt cause me to pull out the torch though. With about an inch left the cigar get a little squishy and hot.

I put it down shortly after hitting approx the last inch.

Burn time 1 hour 6 minutes. fairly short for me & a toro.

Ok, So I would smoke this cigar again. Its flavors were nice, very very different than any cigar I have ever had. It is definatley full flavored. The body realy snuck up on me in the 2nd half. Its listed as medium, I rank it stronger than that. maybe cuz I spent the afternoon at the beach and i was a bit dehydrated.

I would recomend this cigar, just to try 1, if you can get it at the lowest price point, or lower. I certainly do not think it is worth the MSRP. I am not going to seek this out again at the lower price point because I feel there are many other cigars that I like better that are half the cost of the lower price I note. If price were not an option, I still dont think this would make it into my rotation.

Dont get me wrong here, definately an above average cigar, but the hype says its great. It isnt Great.

Enjoy.
  • Options

In re reading this review Im pretty harsh on this cigar. I totally think that it is due to the price. I do mention it in the review, but Im re thinking this one right now......

• Options
    Quick Review.

Robusto Size

Construction: Had some significant raised Veinst in the wrapper and under the wrapper in multiple places. Foot had some damage that I attribute to shipping in trades & games.

Other than that, looks good, smells good.
    Light it up.
    Initial sweet flavors with some smooth tobacco.
    Definately sugar sweetness in there. Almost a ct maduro not quite that sweet thought.
    Very little spice on the finish. 1st inch is GREAT.
    Draw is fairly tight

Im pairing this with diet coke which helps the sweetness.
    After every sip of cola, I get a really ashy taste in my mouth. I sip very infrequently at this point.

About 1/2 way through the main vein starts causing burn issues.
    About 2/3 the way through - Just at the bands (two bands) The cigar goes out.
    It dont bother to re-light.
    Not a bad cigar - definately good for the value = I got it free in a game.
    I dont think these will make it into my rotation, but I wouldnt turn one down if it was given to me.