Home Non Cigar Related
Options

LeBron

2»

Comments

• Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    As a great philosopher once said...**** basketball.
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Poker Slob:
    I was born and raised in Kent Ohio. I am now and will always be, a Cleveland fan. Sure, I like and follow the Nuggets ans the Rockies(Broncos Suck!!!), but I love our Cleveland teams. I am ok with LeBron leaving. I think he could have at least worked with the team in the form of a sign and trade. Instead he walks, and they get nothing. It makes my wonder if the Nuggets will trade Carmello Anthony, or will they let him walk too. I hope they learned their lesson with Mutumbo, and trade him while he still has a high value. OH well, it might be fun to root against Queen James for a change. GO BROWNS!!
    They did a sign and trade and Cleveland gets 2 first round picks and 2 second round picks starting in I think its 2012 or 13.
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    Luko:
    As a great philosopher once said...**** basketball.
    I soooo agree here
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Well now LeBron will lose all ties to MJ and Kobe since both of those great players built a franchise around them, they weren't whiny little girls who ran to a "contender" when they couldn't do it by their damn selves, hope the Heat choke next year and get plagued by injuries.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pissin' me off that they already want to give these guys rings. Come on! Really? Yes they are good players but we haven't seen them play together yet. I wanted to see LeBron win it with Cleveland one day just like Jordan and Kobe did with their teams. Now that he packed up and left I hope LeBron's ego gets to Wade one day and the team will fall apart.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    Haha, that was funny :)
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah that was funny.