Home Non Cigar Related
Options

mosque at ground zero

2»

Comments

• Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    they approved it 9-0 errr well they approved it to not be a land mark so they could tear down the current building and build this attrocity of a trophy. I do believe this insult to america will be built due to the far left leaning politics of NY, so afraid to hurt a non-whites feelings while widows and parentless children are forced to witness the very people who killed their loved ones build a monument about it.
  • Options
    On an unrelated note I'd like to open a nice shop right next door called Wes's PIGOUT palace. Serving anything you want but it all comes wrapped in smoked bacon... and the smoker vent (which will run 24/7) may point a certain direction and on worship days we'll definately have sidewalk sales to feed these hungry folks! Bacon wrapped ham, bacon wrapped pork chops you name we'll have it. Oh yeah and for the little ones we'll have a little run where they can take pig rides. Then i'm going to take my bacon grease soaked hands and go to shake every single muslim's hand, because after all they're the shining example of tolerence. Not like they decapitate people or stone them to death.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    If they build a mosque at Ground Zero... and someone DOESNT crash a plane into it... then America is done as a nation.

Simple as that.

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    wwhwang:
    Vulchor:
    The devils advocate in me would like to make the...."freedom of choice, tolerance, openminded" argument here, but of all the area in and around ground zero combined with many other factors this is exactly why when white guys like me get on a plane and see (very likely a kind and law abiding) Muslim, I make sure Im ready to kill a man in hand to hand combat if needed. A phase I tend to hate rings true in my ears here "they do it to themselves".
    They do do it to themselves. I hate to sound prejudice against any religion, but c'mon. When an entire religious group makes international organizations that refuse to teach their people not to commit terrorist acts, but instead berate the rest of the world and call them "intolerant, Muslim-hating" infidels, something's wrong.
    LOL----- "do do"...........sorry ****, not making fun of your post----but I just cant pass up good poo related humor.
    i know i have railed on you for some of your humor in the past

...but this is the funniest thing youve said so far.

• Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Rule of law aside, build it somewhere **** else, much **** further away from Ground Zero. ****. Like Chris Rock said, just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should. You can train a bear to ride a tricycle, but that doesn't mean it's to be done.
  • Options
    TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316
    Yeah, Jeeze, it's not like Christians over here are all hot heavy to build anything of religious significance over there...
  • Options
    Yeah but there's a difference between building a place to worship and a monument to mass murder.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Is it legal to open a Michigan bar across the street from Ohio State campus? Yes. It is a good idea? You be the judge.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    i just posted pretty much this whole thread on a note on facebook. I agree with almost everyone!