Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Operation God Save the Queen (FKA Calling All Bombers)

13»

Comments

• Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Someone's gonna get destroyed!!!!!! hahahahha
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Lots of new pics up. Missile is set to be launched tomorrow.
    sightunseen:
    Wow that looks f'ing amazing!!! When you said it would go out tomorrow did you mean tomorrow as in today or tomorrow as in tomorrow????
    Sandman1am:
    sightunseen:
    Wow that looks f'ing amazing!!! When you said it would go out tomorrow did you mean tomorrow as in today or tomorrow as in tomorrow????
    Going out today. Going to Fedex in a couple of minutes in fact. It was a *** riding the bus with it.
    sightunseen:
    Sandman1am:
    sightunseen:
    Going out today. Going to Fedex in a couple of minutes in fact. It was a *** riding the bus with it.
    LOL I forget about the time diff. sometimes and you being out west would make perfect sense now. Did you put it on the bike rack up front?
    Sandman1am:
    sightunseen:
    Sandman1am:
    sightunseen:
    LOL I forget about the time diff. sometimes and you being out west would make perfect sense now. Did you put it on the bike rack up front?
    I was able to score a seat that allowed me to put the box in front of me. The box wasn't as heavy as it was awkward.
    sightunseen:
    Sandman1am:
    sightunseen:
    Sandman1am:
    sightunseen:
    I was able to score a seat that allowed me to put the box in front of me. The box wasn't as heavy as it was awkward.
    Like fat chicks......awkward at first until you get used to the size to weight ratio.
    This just happened:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki65zKpLFPI

This is where it's going to go:

From Drop Box

Also, a couple of new pics up.
    Tony I have mixed feelings about wanting to know what you paid for shipping.
    Sandman1am:
    Tony I have mixed feelings about wanting to know what you paid for shipping.
    Haha, let's just say it's higher than your typical package.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    lol...Looks like the other bomb I have been working on is complete and shipping now if I can get a confirmation on the addy...i lost it lol....sightunseen, u know who im talking about, if u got the addy pm me
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    lol...Looks like the other bomb I have been working on is complete and shipping now if I can get a confirmation on the addy...i lost it lol....sightunseen, u know who im talking about, if u got the addy pm me
    Funny you should say that, because I was going to ask you so I can add it to my BORK-o-dex.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    dam fool lol
    Gentlemen-

I wanted to give all the participants a heads up since this thing has been anticipated for a couple of weeks.

I am happy to announce that I have received confirmation that our target has been hit. The victim has contacted me to let me know that he will be posting up a thread to show us the extent of the damage we have caused. I would like to leave the victim's identity undisclosed until he steps forward.
    sightunseen:
    Gentlemen-

I wanted to give all the participants a heads up since this thing has been anticipated for a couple of weeks.

I am happy to announce that I have received confirmation that our target has been hit. The victim has contacted me to let me know that he will be posting up a thread to show us the extent of the damage we have caused. I would like to leave the victim's identity undisclosed until he steps forward.
    I thought I felt the Earth Shake a little bit!!!!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Sandman1am:
    sightunseen:
    Gentlemen-

Wow, that didn't take long. Can't wait for the full report.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    TatuajeVI:
    Sandman1am:
    sightunseen:
    Gentlemen-

Wow, that didn't take long. Can't wait for the full report.
    Cannot WAIT to see the pics from this one!!!

Bomb has been delivered. Please see the first post for updates. Please also see sol1821's "Man Down" thread for more details.
  • doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    sightunseen:
    Bomb has been delivered. Please see the first post for updates. Please also see sol1821's "Man Down" thread for more details.

I just want to make sure that you credit yourself with +1000 extra style points for the title of the picsa album. Epic.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Hey Tony, who was responsible for the American Flag and the bottles of Maker's, Jack and Wild Turkey?........ very nice touch.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    lilwing88:
    Hey Tony, who was responsible for the American Flag and the bottles of Maker's, Jack and Wild Turkey?........ very nice touch.
    The flag was courtesy of The Sniper and the bottles were from me. The only way that bomb would've been more American is if I managed to throw in an apple pie. Maybe I should have thrown in some Pop Tarts...
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Absolutely AWESOME bomb brother! I appreciate you letti6 me be a part of it. In a year thats been full of do and is still nowhere close to over, this one has got my vote for Bomb of the Year!!
    Thanks, man, I appreciate your support in this.