Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Saw I - GadwinDuil and ENFDL (Completed - with Box Pics)

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too traumatized to say anything.........................
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    Watch, the package is either full of Opus X, God of Fires, and Pre Embargos, or he's messing with us and its white owls and phillies lol
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    surfingzeeko:
    Watch, the package is either full of Opus X, God of Fires, and Pre Embargos, or he's messing with us and its white owls and phillies lol
    It better be good ones after I had to do what I did....lolz
    surfingzeeko:
    Hahaha this is so messed up. Nice krueger finger too lol
    Thanks I'm a HUGE Nightmare On Elm Street Fan. And NO not referring to the new one. Worst piece of trash I've ever watched. I almost walked out during the movie.
    lilwing88:
    You....... destroyed........ a.................. frickin............... Ruination?????

Game or no game....... this is going too far!!!

What's next??? Ripping up playoff tickets????
    I know brother but I had to do what I do to help out one of our fellow BOTL and make sure he is safe and can do what he needs to do to get his sticks!
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Just cut the box from the bottom and sticks will fall right in your hands...
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Sometimes enjoying the spirit of the game is more of a reward than the reward. :)
    wwestern:
    Sometimes enjoying the spirit of the game is more of a reward than the reward. :)
    Exactly!
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    /tear

I - .... I leave the forums for just a few days.... and this happens?!?!

Enfidel... You're a true Botl.... I can't believe all of this is happening!
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    As I get home from a HOt SWEATY night of work I thought that no one could have had a worse night.... I was wrong... ENFIDL I feel for ya
    GadwinDuil:
    /tear

I - .... I leave the forums for just a few days.... and this happens?!?!

Enfidel... You're a true Botl.... I can't believe all of this is happening!
    I'm just glad I could help you complete your mission brother!
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    This can only get more interesting
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Whats in the box.....WHATS IN THE BOX.....
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    Good stuff! Great idea! Hard to see a nice stick like that get destroyed though :( , but all in good fun...worth it in the end!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Wow man. Pretty impressive that you lived up to the challenge and actually destroyed a Ruination.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Fourtotheflush:
    Whats in the box.....WHATS IN THE BOX.....
    Awesome..

this is too much... i love it!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Jigsaw:
    Getting the combination to the box is not going to be easy and it is up to somebody else. ENFDL or as your real name is Elijah. You don’t know me, but I know you. In your hands is the key to Gadwin’s box. You can earn him the combination to the lock and let him enjoy all the cigars inside. To achieve this, however, you need to do something for me. To get the combination, you need to sacrifice something for your fellow brother of the leaf. Something of yours. To get the combination, I want you to rip apart ONE of your favorite cigars and post a photo of it on this forum thread. The photo needs to show the labels still on the cigar and show how you have destroyed it, cut it open or simply broken it in two. This is the only way to get the code. Will you be a selfless brother of the leaf or will you cower and let the cigars spoil in front of Gadwin’s eyes? You decide. And don’t try to change your favorites list. I already know ALL of your favorite cigars and am able to spot a fake photo. You have 48 hours to post the photo and respond to my message. I want to play a game...
    now it's getting interesting!

"Long ashes my friends."

TatuajeVI:
    Wow man. Pretty impressive that you lived up to the challenge and actually destroyed a Ruination.
    I just did what any number of you fine botl would have done
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    TatuajeVI:
    I just did what any number of you fine botl would have done
    wow, that had to hurt! but...that is the whole point behind Jigsaw's games...

"Long ashes my friends."

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Way to stay strong, man. Those pictures looked pretty intense.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    This is awesome! Great job! I don't know what's in the box, but whatever it is - I am sure this thing is more for the "flair" than the cigars... So I guess this makes this mission complete? Has "the box" been received?
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    This is straight-up friggin NUTZ!!! Cant wait to see what it was that ENFIDEL saved.

I haven't received a box yet. Because of the date on the thread stating a box was sent to me I wouldn't be suprised if I arrives today or tomorrow.... After I saw this thread last night I realized I hadn't checked the mail yesterday - And I went out at 1 am to check it, opened my mailbox and it was pitch black inside so i couldn't see... I literaaly had a horror movie movie as I slowly reached into the dark mailbox worried about what my hands might find...

There was nothing there :-P

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Well this is friggin awesome. Can't wait to see how this game plays out.
    Oh, not to mention guys, I had like 3 nightmares about this game last night! Waking up to a cold sweat because I imagine opening a box with cigars saturated in vinegar..... You're a madman, Jigsaw.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    GadwinDuil:
    I imagine opening a box with cigars saturated in vinegar.
    Too Horrible to think about....I think I'm gunna be sick.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    So do you have a combination w no box & lock right now?
    I have no combination, and no lockbox. I imagine the next stpe of the game will take place once I receive the package and post pictures of it like jigsaw instructed in his first post.

The terrible thing is my mailman is getting in the habit of not delivering until like 6 pm PST, so the suspense is going to kill me O.O

And the possibility that the mold broke in transit.... I may already eb too late and I don't even have the box!!!! ARGAGASDOLASDHFLKASHF!
  • JigsawJigsaw Posts: 37
    Detailed Results: Processed through Sort Facility, July 29, 2010, 2:57 am, JERSEY CITY, NJ 07097

USPS are pissing me off! I should have gone slower with my plan. Saw II was mailed today, but you won't hear about it until at least tomorrow... And don't worry about problems in transit - I made sure I tested everything thoroughly before sending my packages. Unless there is really a loooot of throwing around. And thank you for the photo ENFDL! Gadwin will be getting his combination soon enough. As for the cigars inside - I have not made any promises! For what you know - they are all White Owls! Remember - Jigsaw likes to play a game with your psyche. He doesn't care about the actual physical outcomes. Muahaahahahaahahahahahhahaha
    My psyche certainly has been gamed
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    GadwinDuil:
    My psyche certainly has been gamed
    PM sent..... for when you get the box.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    fantastic game Jigsaw.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky