Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The Saw I - GadwinDuil and ENFDL (Completed - with Box Pics)

124»

Comments

• Options
    StihlheadStihlhead Posts: 19
    This is really exciting. Ryan called me at midnight last night and told me about this thread. He was excited and saddened at the same time lol (poor MOW). Now I am getting excited waiting for him to call me again saying he got the package lol.
  • Options
    JigsawJigsaw Posts: 37
    I assume the code was obtained. The package should arrive by tomorrow. Update us here once you receive it ;)... Round 2 coming up....
  • Options
    GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    I do have the combination. Mail already arrived today and while holding my breath I checked to find no package. /crosses finger for tomorrow.
  • Options
    I apologize for your box arriving slower. The person that I am using to send packages for me is on the East Coast and you are on the other side of the country. I realized USPS also sent that as regular mail instead of priority. Cank's package was sent after yours and he is already getting it today via priority. Next time, I will also get a person on the West Coast... I hope you enjoy your box and thanks for participating!
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Come on gad lol did ya get it?
  • Options
    The mailman has come and gone.... No package. We'll have to cross our fingers for monday!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Jigsaw:
    I apologize for your box arriving slower. The person that I am using to send packages for me is on the East Coast and you are on the other side of the country. I realized USPS also sent that as regular mail instead of priority. Cank's package was sent after yours and he is already getting it today via priority. Next time, I will also get a person on the West Coast... I hope you enjoy your box and thanks for participating!

You know Jigsaw thats what happens when you trust the post office ( a company who reduces their workforce raises prices and threatens to stop delivering mail on specific dates to raise profits ....... I leave you with just a simple phrase ........... " What can BROWN do for you ? "
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Wonder if he got his box yesterday...

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    Wonder if he got his box yesterday...
    I feel like he will be the last one to get his package. I hope the cigars in there are ok.
  • Options
    Didn't get my box yesterday :-/

Crossing my fingers for today!

Maybe Jigsaw is jsut so sick as to pretend to have sent out a box... in actuality he sent nothing, and got Enfdl to cut up a cigar for naught!
  • Options
    Your box will come... I just hope the cigars are ok by this point. I apologize - I did not realize that the person who actual mailed the package from me is on the opposite side of the country from you. I will ask him to check the tracking.
  • Options
    IT'S HERE! I'm freaking intimidated -.-

I'm taking pictures now
  • Options
    Sweet, can't wait to see it

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Cant wait to see the box lol
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    Okay, I have the pictures uploaded and my post all set. But like 7/10 pictures are taking forever to resize from photobucket's end. Should I post monstrous pictures or wait?
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Someone has to be able to figure out who Jigsaw is based on the date stickers on those cellos! Come on BORKtectives!
  • Options
    Trick there is.... I don't think these sticks came FROM Jigsaw... He even left a note saying who these sticks did come from, and that he commisioned said person to send them. I doubt Jigsaw has even touched these 'gars....
  • Options
    A screw it, here's the pics. You'll have to forgive some of the picture sizes. Photobucket takes it sweet time resizing some of them. I have gone through and resized them all and it's just a matter of time until it's fixed on it's own.

I come home from a nice relaxing session of BS at the local B&M, enter my room, and see death staring at me from my computer desk....

The box with instructions.

Moment of truth right here. I can't even begin to tell you how careful I was with this thing!

While the trap wasn't too intricate, it sure was set to get the job done! Pulling out the bags I discovered the there was a taped cut in the end of multiple bags filled with vinegar! The first one the tape flapped open as I was pulling it out and spilled onto my desk! SO CLOSE TO THE CIGARS!?!?!?!?! Those are only a couple of the bags in the box - I started emptying them before I remembered to take a picture >.

My prize out of the (really little) wrapping that Jigsaw put them in for slight protection

DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I have to note, the must be garlic vinegar or something in there because when it spilled that stuff smelled Effing pungant!

Thank you so much ENFDL for your help, you're a true BORK. And don't think your sacrafice will go unrewarded, You'll see how grateful I am!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I use image shack since they usually resize for ya ;)
  • Options
    That is awesome!!!!! Glad they made it safely lol.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Glad to see you got it open safely lol.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    nice selection!!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    ROTFLMAO reat Job... Love the Harveys Pen in the Picture.Been there many times! I was actiually in Reno last week on my way home fromSouth Dakota..... LOL This Jigsaw guy What a MAROOOOOON!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    GadwinDuil:
    A screw it, here's the pics. You'll have to forgive some of the picture sizes. Photobucket takes it sweet time resizing some of them. I have gone through and resized them all and it's just a matter of time until it's fixed on it's own.

I come home from a nice relaxing session of BS at the local B&M, enter my room, and see death staring at me from my computer desk....

The box with instructions.

Moment of truth right here. I can't even begin to tell you how careful I was with this thing!

While the trap wasn't too intricate, it sure was set to get the job done! Pulling out the bags I discovered the there was a taped cut in the end of multiple bags filled with vinegar! The first one the tape flapped open as I was pulling it out and spilled onto my desk! SO CLOSE TO THE CIGARS!?!?!?!?! Those are only a couple of the bags in the box - I started emptying them before I remembered to take a picture >.

My prize out of the (really little) wrapping that Jigsaw put them in for slight protection

DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I have to note, the must be garlic vinegar or something in there because when it spilled that stuff smelled Effing pungant!

Thank you so much ENFDL for your help, you're a true BORK. And don't think your sacrafice will go unrewarded, You'll see how grateful I am!
    You are more than welcome brother! No need to reward me just glad I was able to help! Enjoy those non vinegar sticks!!!
  • Options
    Great! This has been a great game...this coming from one of Jigsaw's victims! lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Krieg:
    Great! This has been a great game...this coming from one of Jigsaw's victims! lol
    Sounds like you have Stockholm Syndrome my friend........lol
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Krieg:
    Sounds like you have Stockholm Syndrome my friend........lol
    lol, not quite

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    This is freaking nuts! I gues a MOW was lost and one was gained.....still a very sad day. I guess it goes to show you what great BsOTL we have around here. Willing to give for someone else they don't even know.