Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Cluster Bomb - Need Volunteers

2»

Comments

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Lmao. Wave one compreto! Wavu two starto!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Dont know what I could possibly have done to deserve this, particularly when Ive been so busy at work lately that I havent spent much time on here.
    THIS IS WHAT YOU DID TO DESERVE THIS YOU FARGIN BASTIDGE..................

Wayne just wanted to spread a little BORK love...............
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    You deserved it, you Jihad-loving bastardo.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    wwhwang:
    Aw HELLS! Dams it Wayne, you're gonna owe me a new house by the time this is over!!!

• Options
    Alright fellas, here are the three cluster bombs that I got blown up with last night. From left to right are the cigars from bandyt, sightunseen, and wwhwang. AWESOME sticks one and all, and I am so appreciative and humbled.

• Options
    Very nice! Glad you like them! There should he more and more showing up during the next few days
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    wwhwang:
    Aw HELLS! Dams it Wayne, you're gonna owe me a new house by the time this is over!!!

Ok. I'll go to the sporting goods section in Walmart and get you a tent :P
  • Options
    Get anything good lately, Sniper?
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    Get anything good lately, Sniper?
    Well sir, that depends on how you define "good". I got blown up THREE MORE TIMES with the below ordinance....

... courtesy of surfingzeeko, james40 and Lclpeel respectively, which was not good - IT WAS AWESOME!!! Just so you all know, I WILL be suing for restitution of my emergency room expenses! Gentlemen, take a bow! Super packages (which is NOT somethin I say to every boy I meet, believe me!), which are greatly appreciated.

Which in no way excuses you beeotches from retaliation! :-D

• Options
    Nice looking bombs right there! To be honest, I was kinda surprised that james40 stepped up to the plate, with him being brand new and just starting up his cigar collection, but he looks like he's going to be a very good BORK. And very nice hits from Lee and Zeeko too! Third wave should hit pretty soon, if it hasn't already.
  • Options
    THIRD WAVE???? Thats it - Im moving....

Seriously, all who were involved in this, please come forward and take a bow.

• Options
    Oh not only that! There might be a fourth wave or even straggler for thr fifth, depending on when they send the package! And I know at least one of them promised a bomb so big that it would blow out your good knee (since you just had one operated on)! Oh...by the way...on a totally unrelated note, you might wanna get a family-sized tent from Walmart and move out to your local park. Just saying.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Thea last ordinance on the far right is mine ................ silly sniper ...... bombs are for borks
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    Thea last ordinance on the far right is mine ................ silly sniper ...... bombs are for borks
    Ooh ok. :P Looks like Sniper and I got our bombs mixed up. Hard to keep track of with so many bombs!
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    kingjk729:
    Ooh ok. :P Looks like Sniper and I got our bombs mixed up. Hard to keep track of with so many bombs!
    I humbly apologize sir! Honestly, I was jumping up & down like a small child when I got your bomb - the 1932 is probably my favorite smoke, and I have been wanting to try the LE FOR-FREAKIN-EVER!!! Thanks so much man!

• Options
    wwhwang:
    Oh not only that! There might be a fourth wave or even straggler for thr fifth, depending on when they send the package! And I know at least one of them promised a bomb so big that it would blow out your good knee (since you just had one operated on)! Oh...by the way...on a totally unrelated note, you might wanna get a family-sized tent from Walmart and move out to your local park. Just saying.
    Leave me without a leg to stand on huh? LOL Im beggin fellas... no mas! NO MAS! Or somebody be merciful enough to bomb me with an empty coolidor? Maybe one big enough I could climb into after I turn it into a bomb shelter? :-D
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    The ordinance on the left in the second pick is mine. Hope this doesn't mean there's even more hits too come. :)
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    The ordinance on the left in the second pick is mine. Hope this doesn't mean there's even more hits too come. :)
    Thanks a bunch t-evan! Great sticks and much appreciated!
  • Options
    Get anything else that's good, Glen? :P
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    Well gentlemen, below are the last clusters of the cluster bomb wwhwang organized on me - extremely sorry that it took me so long to get the pics up... pay close attention now....

First off, ENFIDEL's bomb, on the right, are my beloved Padilla 1932's - my favorite smoke! Its always great to get a gift, but getting your favorite really rocks!!! Thanks a ton brother!

Alright now, look closely at the cigars on the left... notice the "bands" at the foot of each? For those of you who havent seen these, you are looking at some of the infamous DOUBLE HAPPINESS cigars! They're a little pricey, and at one time they were pretty d@mn hard to get your hands on. Consequently when folks do get them you dont break up the set, and you FOR SURE never cut them in half to share them.

But lilwing did. For me. I dont know what I could possibly have done to deserve such a fine gift, but thank you so much Marty! I dont know that anything I could ever bomb you with would be as special... but thats not going to stop me from trying!

Once again to EVERYONE who participated, thank you from the bottom of my heart. This bombing came at a time when things were pretty ugly in life, and your generosity brought some much needed sunlight. Once again, you BOTL prove not only why this is the greatest group of people Ive ever been associated with... but also what being a BOTL TRULY means.

• Options
    Wow, guys! I couldn't have asked for more from everyone that participated. Thank you guys so much for helping me bomb Sniper out of his house and into a homeless shelter :P Well...at least he'll have plenty of tobacco to burn for warmth from the coming winter.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    The Sniper:
    wwhwang:
    Well gentlemen, below are the last clusters of the cluster bomb wwhwang organized on me - extremely sorry that it took me so long to get the pics up... pay close attention now....

First off, ENFIDEL's bomb, on the right, are my beloved Padilla 1932's - my favorite smoke! Its always great to get a gift, but getting your favorite really rocks!!! Thanks a ton brother!

Alright now, look closely at the cigars on the left... notice the "bands" at the foot of each? For those of you who havent seen these, you are looking at some of the infamous DOUBLE HAPPINESS cigars! They're a little pricey, and at one time they were pretty d@mn hard to get your hands on. Consequently when folks do get them you dont break up the set, and you FOR SURE never cut them in half to share them.

But lilwing did. For me. I dont know what I could possibly have done to deserve such a fine gift, but thank you so much Marty! I dont know that anything I could ever bomb you with would be as special... but thats not going to stop me from trying!

Once again to EVERYONE who participated, thank you from the bottom of my heart. This bombing came at a time when things were pretty ugly in life, and your generosity brought some much needed sunlight. Once again, you BOTL prove not only why this is the greatest group of people Ive ever been associated with... but also what being a BOTL TRULY means.

Now wait a second there were 5 of those Padilla 32's. I think somebody committed murder! lol