Home General Discussion

Nicaragua Trip

1235»

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    this kinda sucks...guess ill have to spend that money in a vegas trip for the week instead...bummer
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Hi everybody!
    I have been soooo busy with college that I almost forgot about this trip. Sorry to say that I will not be able to make the trip. I would be missing school, and that just won't work for me. I also discovered today that I am no longer a customer of ccom..... I would think that for this reason alone, I could not possibly attend the Nicaragua trip. Both of these curcumstances are a real shame.

Best of the holiday season to all of you, and I look forward to reading about the trip from those of you who are able to go.

Cliff

[edited by: camgfs at 7:28 PM (GMT -5) on Fri, Dec 17 2010] I looked back and see that the dates have been changed, so please dissregard my comments about school schedule.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Why aren't you a customer anymore?
    Light 'em up.
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    JCizzle:
    Why aren't you a customer anymore?
    I live in the wrong country? I guess I do have a customer account, but I can't have anything shipped to me. Oh well!
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Any updates on this? Looks like a great idea and would love to see the outcome of this!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Looking like a postponement to next year ? I think .
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    what country do you live in?
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    mfotis:
    what country do you live in?
    Canada
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    wow i wish this would be in my budget and time constraints. hope it goes through for those of you who are able to take advantage of this opportunity.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    I will fly in from Doha, given the opportunity.
    Light 'em up.