Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Human, would you try it?

Kuzi and myself were talking at work awhile back and we started to impose this question on all the helpless souls that we work with. It's actually a good question to ask. It sparked a lot of interesting responses. So, with that notion. Would you eat human if you were given the opportuntiy???

Comments

• Options
    Yes I would try anything once
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol....My stepson and I disucussed this, nice to see we are not the only ones to think of great questions like this......My answer------------Serve it up!
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Me and my girlfriend have talked about this and the answer was yes. We went even further and discussed what kind of people would taste best. The conclusion was vegans.
  • Options
    NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Vegans would be stringy and bland. Best would be a 18-21 year old girl, who is fit but not overly athletic with just maybe 5-10 too many pounds.....She would taste like filet mignon, or perhaps lamb.-------------Of course my college roomate made the idea that kids under 5 would be best...kind of like a human veal. (Ive crossed the line havent I?....but it was a true conversation)
  • Options
    We saw it in the same line of logic as grass-fed cows. Vegans wouldn't have all the junk that most people would have in their systems. I do agree wtih the slightly overweight comment. Guess it would be hard to find an overweight vegan.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    This is some pretty sick sh it guy's. WOW!

Is it just me or does someone at C.COM keep messing with the swear word filter? I am sure some days some words are accepted, then the next day they are filtered. C'mon C.COM we are all adults here. we can handle it.
  • Options
    laker I saw that. It changed it. Weird
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Yes
  • Options
    The Cank:
    laker I saw that. It changed it. Weird
    Ummm, Cank? Could you please wipe whatever that is off your chin please? Ewwwwww, looks like a toenail.
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Only for survival purposed, you know, like Alive.
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    Good Evening and welcome to Canibale'! How would you like your human prepared this evening; rare, meduim rare or well done?
  • Options
    Matt Marvel:
    Only for survival purposed, you know, like Alive.
    I would be the skinniest MF they ever found !! And people around me would be intact LMAO.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Only for survival. I can kill and cook an animal, but another human? No.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    ....Do I really need to comment on this?

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    ....Do I really need to comment on this?

So your name isn't Stephen Cannibal?
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Best would be a 18-21 year old girl, who is fit but not overly athletic with just maybe 5-10 too many pounds.....She would taste like filet mignon, or perhaps lamb.
    I have eaten those plenty of times, very tasty, wait a minute, wrong thread!
  • Options
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw Gypsy....Now we can both agree on something:)
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    That is disgusting, on the same page as smoking swishers on a regular basis and liking it
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Vulchor:
    NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Vegans would be stringy and bland. Best would be a 18-21 year old girl, who is fit but not overly athletic with just maybe 5-10 too many pounds.....She would taste like filet mignon, or perhaps lamb.-------------Of course my college roomate made the idea that kids under 5 would be best...kind of like a human veal. (Ive crossed the line havent I?....but it was a true conversation)
    Its only crossing the line if you chain them to the ground to keep the meat tender.. not that i've thought about it
  • Options
    As for would I try it only if it was deep fried and seved on a stick at the state fair.

With a deep fired snickers for dessert and some cold beer to was it down
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Lol....My stepson and I disucussed this, nice to see we are not the only ones to think of great questions like this......My answer------------Serve it up!
    ..agree.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    sirfoster83:
    As for would I try it only if it was deep fried and seved on a stick at the state fair.

With a deep fired snickers for dessert and some cold beer to was it down
    deep fried snicker? how does this work? wouldn't the chocolate melt?
  • Options
    they deep fry everything at the MN state fair. Pickles, Twinkies, and all candy bars.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Only with fava beans..
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    +1
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    wwhwang:
    +1
    lets just say a good friend of yours (who is in good health and in shape) was at work in an industrial plant when one day his arm gets lopped clean off.
    in hopes if reattaching it, he places it in a bucket of ice. the doctor says its not attachable. he has the opportunity to keep it if he wants. he freezes it. 3 months later he pulls it out for a BBQ. would you try it then?
    nobody died.
    its clean
    its being offered by the person who got it lopped off.

i see no problem here.
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    kuzi16:
    Amos Umwhat:
    wwhwang:
    +1
    lets just say a good friend of yours (who is in good health and in shape) was at work in an industrial plant when one day his arm gets lopped clean off.
    in hopes if reattaching it, he places it in a bucket of ice. the doctor says its not attachable. he has the opportunity to keep it if he wants. he freezes it. 3 months later he pulls it out for a BBQ. would you try it then?
    nobody died.
    its clean
    its being offered by the person who got it lopped off.

i see no problem here.
    if he was a fit individual he wouldnt have much fat in his arm. so there wouldnt be enough fat to make it taste worth a crap.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    fit as in, not sick.
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    kuzi16:
    fit as in, not sick.
    in that case....i like bbq. and if the meat was removed from the bone. the mental image wouldnt be an issue
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Nah, I was down with the 21 yo female with the extra 10 lbs, but some dude from the plant?, no way