Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Human, would you try it?

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    Only with fava beans..
    Dang, beat me to it. Of course you'd want it with a nice chianti.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    Nah, I was down with the 21 yo female with the extra 10 lbs, but some dude from the plant?, no way
    what if it was the hot girl at the plant's arm? what then?
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Kuz....I must say again (probably more definitively than I should)-------------SERVE IT UP!
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    Kuz....I must say again (probably more definitively than I should)-------------SERVE IT UP!
    you bring the arm... ill provide the grill.
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    wow kuzi took the cheap part of the deal...doesnt cost him an arm or a leg....
  • Options
    :::::vulchor hits the symbals:::::
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Wrapped in bacon of course ... nawwww , I still pass ...
  • Options
    docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    Did anyone else notice that the original post was made by a cook? Are we sure this is hypothetical? Ummm....
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    laker1963:
    Matt Marvel:
    Only for survival purposed, you know, like Alive.
    I would be the skinniest MF they ever found !! And people around me would be intact LMAO.
    Gotta go with my boy laker on this one fellas - aside from the opposable thumb, things like this are the only things that elevate us to the top of the animal kingdom!

• Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    fla-gypsy:
    Nah, I was down with the 21 yo female with the extra 10 lbs, but some dude from the plant?, no way
    what if it was the hot girl at the plant's arm? what then?
    How hot? and would there be tuna on the side?
  • Options
    Depends how well she took care of herself I imagine :/
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    With the exception of Sniper... sick ****. :)

LMAO

And I can't believe that nobody mentioned that proper seasoning would make it more palitable.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:

LMAO

And I can't believe that nobody mentioned that proper seasoning would make it more palitable.
    I bet if I fried up a human and had some cow you probably wouldn't even know.... hehe.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:

LMAO

I bet if I fried up a human and had some cow you probably wouldn't even know.... hehe.
    Without Garlic and Onions... I wouldn't even give it a look.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    lol..
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Deep fried, wrapped in bacon, covered in cheese and served with ranch. I would.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    As my boy Riann Wilson said in the rocker

you know i have thought about this moment for the last 20 years wondering what i'd say to you, wondering what i'd do to you, and if this was a week ago, I would have attacked you all like a fierce wolverine and pulled the skin from your faces and treated myself to some human carpaccio or face jerky

My answer is i would do whatever i need to do, to survive
  • Options
    SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    http://www.vbs.tv/watch/the-vice-guide-to-travel/the-vice-guide-to-liberia-6-of-8 Some anti-government warlord in Liberia's turmoil talking about eating the hearts of innocent children as a preparation for battle. He had some sort of out of body experience after one of the meals and subsequently became a deeply religious guy.
  • Options
    Schrooz:
    http://www.vbs.tv/watch/the-vice-guide-to-travel/the-vice-guide-to-liberia-6-of-8 Some anti-government warlord in Liberia's turmoil talking about eating the hearts of innocent children as a preparation for battle. He had some sort of out of body experience after one of the meals and subsequently became a deeply religious guy.
    That's those damned mushrooms. They do that every time !
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    ha, this is a really messed up discussion!

My answer: only to survive. In the words of Ace Ventura, "Sorry, I don't do humans!"
  • Options
    I always said, If I were to lose and arm in an accident, Eff reattaching it, we are grilling!!!
  • Options
    docedwards:
    Did anyone else notice that the original post was made by a cook? Are we sure this is hypothetical? Ummm....
    I used to cook, I moved up in the world. Server/Bartender now.
  • Options
    These Filthy Hands:
    docedwards:
    I used to cook, I moved up in the world. Server/Bartender now.
    oh... i still find myself on the line from time to time.

the next thought is this:
    dry rub, marinade, brine, or just a bit of salt and pepper?

• Options
    so i was reading this while sitting here at work, and asked they guy sitting next to me his thoughts on this. He seems to feel more confortable eating it if it was His arm that was beeing served up then someone elses.
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    kuzi16:
    Amos Umwhat:
    wwhwang:
    Only for survival. I can kill and cook an animal, but another human? No.
    +1
    lets just say a good friend of yours (who is in good health and in shape) was at work in an industrial plant when one day his arm gets lopped clean off.
    in hopes if reattaching it, he places it in a bucket of ice. the doctor says its not attachable. he has the opportunity to keep it if he wants. he freezes it. 3 months later he pulls it out for a BBQ. would you try it then?
    nobody died.
    its clean
    its being offered by the person who got it lopped off.

i see no problem here.
    Yeah, I'm in. When's the BBQ?
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    No. I asked this awhile back on a Mustang Forum I'm on and got some intriguing answers as well. A lot more yes's than no's http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/road-side-pub-17/540271-cannabalism.html
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    These Filthy Hands:
    I always said, If I were to lose and arm in an accident, Eff reattaching it, we are grilling!!!
    ... strange question, I would eat my own arm, but never anyone elses. It is a personal kind of thing.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    These Filthy Hands:
    ... strange question, I would eat my own arm, but never anyone elses. It is a personal kind of thing.
    More like a Puro then mixed filler eh Kas?
  • Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    sightunseen:
    We saw it in the same line of logic as grass-fed cows. Vegans wouldn't have all the junk that most people would have in their systems. I do agree wtih the slightly overweight comment. Guess it would be hard to find an overweight vegan.
    lol im a vegetarian so close enough and im 6 stone overweight so 5-10 pounds on a vegan is more than possible :p
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    Taste like pork best slow roasted over a open flame with apple wood chips