Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Maybe you will... Maybe you wont...

2»

Comments

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Well said Cabbi...He certainly had ideas and persuasiveness (sp?), and the trust of the people, which is a must.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    When someone dies and historians start writing the books, they become much easier to like and find the best parts of, this is part of the Reagan mystique within modern day politics.
    i can see that.

is the next logical question: how does the obama administration compare to the carter administration?
    many on the right have used this question/statement in the text of "you need a carter to get a reagan"
    so is obama carter and will he spawn a reagan?
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    hmmmmm. Sounds like a political thread. As I agreed... I'm out.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Vulchor:
    When someone dies and historians start writing the books, they become much easier to like and find the best parts of, this is part of the Reagan mystique within modern day politics.
    i can see that.

is the next logical question: how does the obama administration compare to the carter administration?
    many on the right have used this question/statement in the text of "you need a carter to get a reagan"
    so is obama carter and will he spawn a reagan?
    In comparisons of legislation passed and steps taken, President Obama more closely resembles FDR in my opinion. Several very interesting similarities...
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    hmmmmm. Sounds like a political thread. As I agreed... I'm out.
    oooh good call.

my bad.