FUUUUU.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    KCW:
    laker1963:
    Well now he has more information on which to base whatever HIS decision turns out to be. We are all only trying to help here, no? It's not a competition. As far as the mold / bug thing, I did say I was also talking with someone who was having a mold issue and got the two reply's screwed up when answering. I wasn't trying to change his issue. Why did you go there?
    Oh boy... Lakey.. Sweety.. Baby... I wasn't going anywhere O.K.? I was just answering your reply. Oh yeah; and trying to help as well. Sorry if I offended.
    No offense. Just an explanation and a question. Why so condesending?

"Why did you go there?"
    "Why so condesending?"
    Why so many acusatory questions ending your replies to me?
    Am I not allowed my $.02?
    BTW. If you feel I'm condesending, then you were offended. I once again apologise if I offended you.
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    wwhwang:
    Well, I did some research and decided to freeze my humi for a day and wipe it down with a damp paper towel. Freezing the sticks now after putting them in a ziplock bags, packing paper, and double bagging them in grocery bags. Hopefully, I'll get beetle egg-free sticks. How long do you guys wait til they're smokable again? I heard it was one month in the humi?
    start smoking them somebitches in a week to start the trial and error form of when there ready but if you do the fridge freeze fridge method two weeks to a month and they should be as good as new or at least as good as they will ever be again
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    KCW:
    laker1963:
    KCW:
    laker1963:
    Well now he has more information on which to base whatever HIS decision turns out to be. We are all only trying to help here, no? It's not a competition. As far as the mold / bug thing, I did say I was also talking with someone who was having a mold issue and got the two reply's screwed up when answering. I wasn't trying to change his issue. Why did you go there?
    Oh boy... Lakey.. Sweety.. Baby... I wasn't going anywhere O.K.? I was just answering your reply. Oh yeah; and trying to help as well. Sorry if I offended.

"Why did you go there?"
    "Why so condesending?"
    BTW. If you feel I'm condesending, then you were offended. I once again apologise if I offended you.
    Nope, not offended, and you can be as condesending as you like, they are not linked, really.

I came here to help wwhwang, as did you. The difference was I didn't start my advice by dissing what soemone else had said. You did. Thus the competition comment. If he chooses to follow anyone's advice that helps him that is good for him and his sticks. It is ultimately up to him and the more advice he gets the better the decision he can make. That is why you always get several guys who offer advice. It doesn't turn into a pissing match because it doesn't need to be a competition, and should be intended for the good of the member you are trying to help. Does that make sense? Cause I am done with this silliness, and wwhwang I apologize for your post being derailed like this. Not my intention.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    KCW:
    laker1963:
    KCW:
    laker1963:

"Why did you go there?"
    "Why so condesending?"
    Nope, not offended, and you can be as condesending as you like, they are not linked, really.

I came here to help wwhwang, as did you. The difference was I didn't start my advice by dissing what soemone else had said. You did. Thus the competition comment. If he chooses to follow anyone's advice that helps him that is good for him and his sticks. It is ultimately up to him and the more advice he gets the better the decision he can make. That is why you always get several guys who offer advice. It doesn't turn into a pissing match because it doesn't need to be a competition, and should be intended for the good of the member you are trying to help. Does that make sense? Cause I am done with this silliness, and wwhwang I apologize for your post being derailed like this. Not my intention.
    I'm done too. I apologise as well wwhwang.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    KCW... PM sent
  • Options
    laker1963:
    KCW... PM sent
    PM Back
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I like CIGARS!