Home General Discussion
Options

Wives and Smoking

2»

Comments

• Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Wife is really cool and supportive about it. She always picks me up a stick or two when she travels for work. She just wants me to take a shower if I have had a few but just one at night all she asks is I brush my teeth before I kiss her and wash my hands to reduce the smell. Nothing too hard. She does watch wnat I spend and gives me s h i t about the money but I've found ways too mask the true dollar amount if I do decide to go nuts like I plan on this week
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    What doe's your wife do when she comes home from the hospital with two black eyes..........empties your ashtray if she knows whats good for her! JK I never beat a women who wasn't asking for it!
  • Options
    AdcuriumAdcurium Posts: 179 ✭✭
    It was easy for this this past summer. We would put my daughter to bed, I would make us each a cocktail or two and we would go sit in the yard for an hour or two just enjjoying the weather and cocktails, and I'd smoke one in that time. So it wasn't as if I disappeared for a while for my smoke. I made sure we spent my smoking time 'together' even though she didn't smoke.