Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    That may be the fastest mooch turnaround in CCom history.
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    get irishmans pif, great selection, sorry no pic a bit busy at the time when i got it
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Here moochie moochie......
    I'm looking to package some stuff up today and would love to add this to the outgoing mail. Who wants a piece of this? Huh, come on pansies. I'll go easy on ya.......
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    SleevePlz:
    I'm looking to package some stuff up today and would love to add this to the outgoing mail. Who wants a piece of this? Huh, come on pansies. I'll go easy on ya.......
    Its a good idea to get those packages out of there. Wont be much left when my PIF arrives.....Sorry, just how it is....
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    SleevePlz:
    i was actually thinking of bmbing you and greg!!!!!!!!!!,
    greg i got that hit today i really appreciate it, you have to let me know how to pay you back,
  • Options
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    SleevePlz:
    Its a good idea to get those packages out of there. Wont be much left when my PIF arrives.....Sorry, just how it is....
    Hey Greg, after the generosity you showed my wife and I in Chicago, how about we just call this PIF already paid?
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    i was actually thinking of bmbing you and greg!!!!!!!!!!,
    What?!? Dude, come on man! I thought we were cool! Besides, bombing me is sooooo 2013.
  • Options
    nope thats my thing for 2014, making it feel like 2013
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    SleevePlz:
    Hey Greg, after the generosity you showed my wife and I in Chicago, how about we just call this PIF already paid?
    Hahahaha....Really???....I appreciate the offer, but no thanks.....Buckle up, Big Dog......lol
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    SleevePlz:
    Hahahaha....Really???....I appreciate the offer, but no thanks.....Buckle up, Big Dog......lol
    Get him Bear
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    SleevePlz:
    Get him Bear
    look another one i'm gonna hit too!
  • Options
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    SleevePlz:
    This won't hurt much....9405503699300192462937
  • Options
    greg2648:
    This won't hurt much....9405503699300192462937
    Thanks Greg. Still looking for a mooch.....
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Run for the hills!
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Received Greg's PIF (check separate thread). Since he killed me, I'm really looking to take some vengeance on my mooch. Who's going to take me up????
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Received Greg's PIF (check separate thread). Since he killed me, I'm really looking to take some vengeance on my mooch. Who's going to take me up????
    I have been considering getting involved in this, but after seeing Greg's PIF and your threat for vengeance I am a little scared.
  • Options
    Don't be scared... LOL
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    I will be you moochie mr teach ! I think.....lol
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    curtpick:
    SleevePlz:
    I will be you moochie mr teach ! I think.....lol
    There we go. I think I just might "fvck you up." Also, I don't think I have your address. Could you send it over, just in case? Thanks
  • Options
    On its way
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    haha end of the week tony, you and the bear!
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    SH! T.....
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    SH! T.....
    buhhahahaha. Loving it !
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    SH! T.....
    I think he means you, Tony, but he must be talking about a different Bear......He aint going to pick on another Illinois Boy...We got to stick together, bro....
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    SH! T.....
    I think he means you, Tony, but he must be talking about a different Bear......He aint going to pick on another Illinois Boy...We got to stick together, bro....
    there is only one bear...and I bet someone's got a .50 for it
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    SH! T.....
    there is only one bear...and I bet someone's got a .50 for it
    Hopefully you mean .50 cents not .50 cal......
  • Options
    Need a moochie mooch mooch
  • Options
    I'll be your mooch Curt. Have been thinking about getting involved in this
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    I'll be your mooch Curt. Have been thinking about getting involved in this
    Pm me that addy !
  • Options
    PM sent. Be gentle