Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    wwhwang:
    Think it's Gaetano's turn to send to someone, but no one's volunteered and says Gaetano hasn't been online in almost 2 weeks.
    For the sake of the game, I'll pretend that he sent to me. Who wants to be my mooch?
    awww what the heh I'll be your mooch.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    blutattoo:
    SleevePlz:
    wwhwang:
    Think it's Gaetano's turn to send to someone, but no one's volunteered and says Gaetano hasn't been online in almost 2 weeks.
    For the sake of the game, I'll pretend that he sent to me. Who wants to be my mooch?
    awww what the heh I'll be your mooch.
    Awesome. Hit me up with that address. Everyone else, back off! I need space, not more cigars! I'm on a self imposed buying freeze because I can't fit any more in the cooler.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Pm sent. Do I have to wait before I get a victim errr brother in need?
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Jansen VS Cabrera last night was epic.
  • Options
    blutattoo:
    Pm sent. Do I have to wait before I get a victim errr brother in need?
    On PIF's, I never wait personally.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    wwhwang:
    Let's not pretend someone sent to u Teach... I can send to u for realz. :)
    but then who will you mooch from??
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Need a PIF victim errr volunteer. Who wants to be my mooch? Just got a big flat rate box full of Emilio's, La Palina's, and Illusiones. Any takers?
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    blutattoo:
    Need a PIF victim errr volunteer. Who wants to be my mooch? Just got a big flat rate box full of Emilio's, La Palina's, and Illusiones. Any takers?
    Well I'm new at PIF but how would that work exactly with such a large amnount?
  • Options
    Darktower007:
    blutattoo:
    Well I'm new at PIF but how would that work exactly with such a large amnount?
    You send me your address and once you get my package you'd ask for the next person and send them an assortment of stuff. Generally the amount is of your choosing I believe, but 5 or more is the norm I think. So, what say you? PM the address and I'll hook you up.
  • Options
    On its way Jason -- 9114901230803264155349
  • Options
    Awesome. I still need a PIF volunteer, I tried to bait darktower in but still no response. Anyone?
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    blutattoo:
    Awesome. I still need a PIF volunteer, I tried to bait darktower in but still no response. Anyone?
    Sure why not. Never done it before
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    blutattoo:
    Awesome PM me with your address, is your bio up to date?
  • Options
    blutattoo:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    blutattoo:
    No for some reason i get an error page when ever i try and update it. I figure it will say that until the forum gets an update
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    Anyone for a volunteer?
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    blutattoo:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    blutattoo:
    No for some reason i get an error page when ever i try and update it. I figure it will say that until the forum gets an update
    9505 5213 8551 4102 0002 46 on it's way good sir
  • Options
    Sorry got lost in the thread..PM sent
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Excellent! I'll add you to my ,imagephoto smashed-mailbox.jpg List. ??
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Anyone for a volunteer?
    Why don't you hit Darktower since I sent my PIF to you yesterday. I'll PM his addy.
  • Options
    Darktower007:
    Ill get one headed out to you monday
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Darktower007:
    Ill get one headed out to you monday
    Nice..I'm mailing two out tomorrow as we'll.
  • Options
    Heads up ejgorman 9114901159818003825724
  • Options
    Life got to me today dark... headed your way first thing tomorrow afternoon 9405903699300166528421
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Life got to me today dark... headed your way first thing tomorrow afternoon 9405903699300166528421
    Excellent. This is pointed imagephoto 9M38M-Buk-Launch-1S.jpg Your way!
  • Options
    Got this amazing PIF yesterday from bluetattoo and i have never tried any of them so im super excited after they rest a bit. I have seen Camacho on here a lot and did a bit of looking up on the Emilio and it sounds like a winner!
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Don't like the fact that this is stuck in PA?! Hope it finds its way out west at some point....
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    SleevePlz:
    Don't like the fact that this is stuck in PA?! Hope it finds its way out west at some point....
    No worries. Managers on duty there prob herfing away ..lol I'll call later in the week if no movement.
  • Options
    Darktower007:
    SleevePlz:
    SleevePlz:
    No worries. Managers on duty there prob herfing away ..lol I'll call later in the week if no movement.
    Lol, wrong Jason! My mooch was Blutattoo, another Jason. This should be in CA, not PA!!!
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    Decided to see what this PIF thing is all about today and I see this. Coincidence?
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    ejgorman:
    Darktower007:
    Decided to see what this PIF thing is all about today and I see this. Coincidence?
    Lol yes sir enjoy!