Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahahahaha!! Too funny! 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna keep this rolling will post pics once I am back from Vegas.

I need a mooch....

Never mind I Got one. 

Incoming @Wylaff  thanks for playing and being my mooch.

Enjoy
    That's beautiful! LMAO
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    HAHAHAH nicely done Frank go get em! Make a bombing thread and post it up there brother, should be fun to watch!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh shoot, time to make like an ostrich!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol ran out of humi packs so was limited to just these, but I do have a list :wink:  and more will be here soon 
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Run for cover 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Whoa nelly
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me know if you need any addy's. I got your 6. 
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHOA!!!! Who gave this guy the Bork-A-Dex!!!
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
    first wave is on the way, second wave soon, need some humi packs and I owe some guys some beef jerky :)

Also no need for any return fire guys, I have really enjoyed this community and firmly believe it is one of the better ones on the internet, certainly one of the best ones I have been a part of.

Oh and at @avengethis and @peter4jc Skol!!! You know what I mean :)
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i do?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skol yourself, wisenheimer!

Just my humble opinion, but humi-paks are unnecessary for bombs.  Sure, I'll throw some in if I have them laying around.  But for a few days, in a zip-lock inside a box, I don't think a cigar's moisture content is going to change much, up or down.  And the recipient is supposed to let them sit and acclimate anyway.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    probably right but some of those I also just received. So that's two trips. better to be safe. 
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i do?
    This has become a very confusing thread...
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes indeed, much of this belongs in outgoing.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Yes indeed, much of this belongs in outgoing.
    I suspect that Frank saw this as paying some kindness forward and put it in here but yes going forward better to make a separate thread for outgoing packages not related to the PIF game. Lesson learned and all is good ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    oops
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL. It's all good. 

To get this game back on track, I think Wayne is gonna need a mooch.  Ha ha!  Someone volunteer to mooch some swisher sweets off the man.....  :D
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do believe Mr. Miller legitimately confused me with someone else, but as this has happened, thank you @miller65rod for some deliciousness in stick form, and who is going to volunteer to pay for this mistake?

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    helluva lineup there all the same, congrats and enjoy!

• MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^ I think @90+_Irishman , Brett just volunteered...
    Ummm no, but nice try lol
    Pick the guy you think this was actually supposed to go to?
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Get ^^^^^^ a mooch. It will only hurt a little at first.