Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice PIF Rodney
    A little dirt never hurt
  • glasskenglassken Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    I'll get take a mooch or three!

"I Only Smoke Cubans'"--Bam!!!! "I only punch condescending pri cks!"

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    glassken said:
    Ya gots to be a mooch before you can get a mooch.  Once Skel's gets here, I'll be looking for the next mooch.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    peter4jc said:
    glassken said:
    Ya gots to be a mooch before you can get a mooch.  Once Skel's gets here, I'll be looking for the next mooch.
    Ok. So, I have to take before I can give? Gotcha!

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    glassken said:
    Have to be on the good traders list also. Which at the top of the trades section there is a noob trade thread.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The rules for this game are on the first post of the first page.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok guys, new board same game.

Same rules as before: One person will ask "Who wants to be my cigar.com mooch?" The first person to answer "I want to be your cigar.com mooch." will receive a package from the the person asking the question.

Here are the terms for participation

1. You must be a cigar.com forum member in good standing and have a minimum of 25 posts. PLEASE NO POST PADDING!!!

2. This game is to involve strictly premium, hand-rolled cigars in prime condition only. At least three cigars per PIF package

3. There are to be no mystery cigars.

4. You have 2 days following the day you win to post your offer. Do not take any longer. If you do you will be considered delinquent and will be out of the game. After you have won, please do not play for the following 14 days.

5. Packages that are to be mailed from within the US should use Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. These Delivery Confirmation numbers are to be posted via Private message to the winner. Players that live outside of the US should post the appropriate tracking to insure delivery in the same method.

6. If for any reason a member is stiffed or receives a package that does not conform to the rules, it is up to that member to resolve the problem. If no resolution has been made within 30 days, the offending party shall be excluded from the game permanently. Please contact myself or any of the Administrators if you have an issue!

Now that we got that out of the way; Lets have some fun

WHO WANTS TO BE MY CIGAR.COM MOOCH?
    Here you go. Wow this started back in 2008... Nice :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

WaterNerd said:

Same rules as before: One person will ask "Who wants to be my cigar.com mooch?" The first person to answer "I want to be your cigar.com mooch." will receive a package from the the person asking the question.

1. You must be a cigar.com forum member in good standing and have a minimum of 25 posts. PLEASE NO POST PADDING!!!

2. This game is to involve strictly premium, hand-rolled cigars in prime condition only. At least three cigars per PIF package

4. You have 2 days following the day you win to post your offer. Do not take any longer. If you do you will be considered delinquent and will be out of the game. After you have won, please do not play for the following 14 days.

5. Packages that are to be mailed from within the US should use Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. These Delivery Confirmation numbers are to be posted via Private message to the winner. Players that live outside of the US should post the appropriate tracking to insure delivery in the same method.

6. If for any reason a member is stiffed or receives a package that does not conform to the rules, it is up to that member to resolve the problem. If no resolution has been made within 30 days, the offending party shall be excluded from the game permanently. Please contact myself or any of the Administrators if you have an issue!

Thanks. I did go back and read it earlier, though.

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    glassken said:
    WaterNerd said:

Thanks. I did go back and read it earlier, though.
    I'll get you on the good traders list of no one else has volunteered. PM sent.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh **** its Todd
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh **** its Todd
    Nope, it's not, you've just been drinking...... 
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talk about going from virgin to town wh0re in one trade...
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bottomless 20 count claims another. Gotta love the aged MF <3
    Way to go Todd
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He must have been drunk
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Todd. Bu T Full
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

USPS Tracking # 9505 5139 7341 7054 0407 56  @bandyt09  I hope you like some of these. 

Ken

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭

Class act Todd and Ken, nice job guys @glassken @bandyt09

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    I could be wrong, but think Todd and Ken's posts should have been somewhere else, that this thread is for mooch-type stuff.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it worked its way elsewhere 
    A little dirt never hurt
    @Skel made me his mooch-**** with a gorgeous selection of sticks. Thanks Shane!

I'll get a pic up once they start working again.

In the mean time, I need somebody to mooch the rest of my Ghurkas and RP's.  Who's it gonna be?

Step right up, sucka!
    Don't make me wait; it'll only be worse, the longer I have to wait for a mooch.