Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Jetmech_63:
    Oh sure, i havent played in 8 months...i'll be your mooch!

Its all about you my friend...... PM sent back.

PM to you with the tracking #. Hope you like them!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Never mind.lmao
  • laker1963:
    Jetmech_63:
    Dougie! Iwould be honored to bestow upon you a pif :)
    Well thank you Vinny ! Just a heads up here Vin. When you pif, around here, we usually say excuse me. :)

So OK, who wants to mooch off a Canadian with a true "View to the future" ( I am a Toronto Maple Leaf fan, where we are always looking to next year) and a whole box full of Banana flavored Swishers? (Hey Dennis I hear they go great with the Ganga)
    Laker Ill be your mooch, banana is my favorite 8^)
    mustluvcigars:
    laker1963:
    Jetmech_63:
    Dougie! Iwould be honored to bestow upon you a pif :)
    Well thank you Vinny ! Just a heads up here Vin. When you pif, around here, we usually say excuse me. :)

So OK, who wants to mooch off a Canadian with a true "View to the future" ( I am a Toronto Maple Leaf fan, where we are always looking to next year) and a whole box full of Banana flavored Swishers? (Hey Dennis I hear they go great with the Ganga)
    Laker Ill be your mooch, banana is my favorite 8^)
    AWESOME. Send me your addy bro' and I will have a package out to you right away.

Nobody likes to wait too long for their Banana Swishers.
  • PM sent my friend,

Now who wants to mooch of the crazy person?
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    mustluvcigars:
    PM sent my friend,

I'd like to mooch!
  • ljl:
    mustluvcigars:
    PM sent my friend,

I'd like to mooch!
    Well step right up and send me a PM with your addy Sir.
    mustluvcigars:
    ljl:
    mustluvcigars:
    PM sent my friend,

I'd like to mooch!
    Well step right up and send me a PM with your addy Sir.

PM sent!!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048

I want to mooch!

I am new at this but i promise ill be fair as the next person...i just got a bunch of new prmium sticks in im willing to send out!

Joeyjoe21_8:

I want to mooch!

I am new at this but i promise ill be fair as the next person...i just got a bunch of new prmium sticks in im willing to send out!

OK, you get a shot, PM your address to me. Once that's done I'll let you know I sent it off and you can request a mooch.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    ljl:
    Joeyjoe21_8:

I want to mooch!

OK, you get a shot, PM your address to me. Once that's done I'll let you know I sent it off and you can request a mooch.
    I think you have to let Joey send out a trade first before he can mooch, or he sends someone else a package first. Thats only if Joey is not on the traders list yet. Just my .02 cents
    zeebra:
    ljl:
    Joeyjoe21_8:

I want to mooch!

I think you have to let Joey send out a trade first before he can mooch, or he sends someone else a package first. Thats only if Joey is not on the traders list yet. Just my .02 cents

You're right! Joey we have some minimum post requirements. If you execute a trade, and get some props the posts aren't as big of a deal. Joey - still send me a PM and I'll set up a trade with you. In the meantime, I think I'm looking for another mooch.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Guys go forth with whatever trades you wanna setup, but just fyi - Joey's good peeps. Good friend of mine, and we hang out damn near every day - I setup his humidor myself. Oh, and the Pay It Forward thread was actually intended to help Newbs get on the Good Trader's list...it's a good faith thing.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    Hays:
    Guys go forth with whatever trades you wanna setup, but just fyi - Joey's good peeps. Good friend of mine, and we hang out damn near every day - I setup his humidor myself. Oh, and the Pay It Forward thread was actually intended to help Newbs get on the Good Trader's list...it's a good faith thing.

I'l do the trade with him. In the meantime he can build up his posts a bit. Feels like he's a member of the family since he knows Hays. Still seeking mooch.
    ljl:
    Hays:

I'l do the trade with him. In the meantime he can build up his posts a bit. Feels like he's a member of the family since he knows Hays. Still seeking mooch.
    VERY KEWL ljl. Getting someone started this way is great.
    laker1963:
    ljl:
    Hays:

Laker I'll send you a PIF. Looks like you need a mooch!
    ljl:
    laker1963:
    ljl:
    Hays:

LMAO, that would be very kewl, considering the package I got from you recently. But rules are rules (ahhhuuuu) and the rules say you need to wait for 2 weeks after getting involved in this game.

I appreciate it ljl but I can't. If someone else doesn't jump on your offer however they are NUTZ !!
    ljl:
    laker1963:
    ljl:
    Hays:

LMAO, that would be very kewl, considering the package I got from you recently. But rules are rules (ahhhuuuu) and the rules say you need to wait for 2 weeks after getting involved in this game.

I appreciate it ljl but I can't. If someone else doesn't jump on your offer however they are NUTZ !!
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to be the mooch----but I d not think I even know who Im mooching from at this point---but not that it matters. Is it ilj, Or mygood Canadian friend (how ya been Laker?), or someone else??? Whoever it is...please let me know so I can PM addy. ALLLLLSO, who wants to be my mooch?
    Vulchor:
    I'd love to be the mooch----but I d not think I even know who Im mooching from at this point---but not that it matters. Is it ilj, Or mygood Canadian friend (how ya been Laker?), or someone else??? Whoever it is...please let me know so I can PM addy. ALLLLLSO, who wants to be my mooch?

OK got this straight now. Vulchor pm your Addy and we'll get this rolling.
    Vulchor:
    I've been good Vulchor, how 'bout you? Haven't been hanging out here as much lately. Life returning to more normal status now?
    A little more status quo, more just wait and hope for good news with Dad plus the status quo. I havent been on as much either, partially busy and partially some reasons/topics we've discussed and my frustrations with it all-----but glad to see you again.
    Vulchor:
    A little more status quo, more just wait and hope for good news with Dad plus the status quo. I havent been on as much either, partially busy and partially some reasons/topics we've discussed and my frustrations with it all-----but glad to see you again.
    I know what you mean, but I have just decided to avoid those threads entirely. I don't even bother to read them. That way, the guy's that go there can spout off as much as they like and they can ALL be in ageement with each other too. A recent peek into what was going on there showed me that it has turned into a Right of center political Circle Jerk. Everyone just trying to outdo each other with opinions, which are quickly agreed with or added to. I think this will get pretty boring after a spell. Kind of like preaching to the choir. It's funny, kind of sad but funny.

I know that Phobic isn't hanging as much here either, and we lost Duty that way, and Urbi only recently returned.

If I want to discuss politics then I will go to a poltical forum where people know what they are talking about and not just trying to sound like they do. I come here for CIGARS and everything about them. There are some very knowledgeable people here for that purpose... for politics... not so much.

Hope things work out for your dad. Hang around, if you leave then there is just one less person around to discuss cigar related things with. You can't talk politics or human rights types of things in certain forums, C.COM just happens to be one of them. Stick around, avoid those threads, don't allow your strong feelings in this area or other BOTL's seeming uncaring attitude chase you away.
    Thanks Laker, and agreed. Of course Im sure I will have to stick my nose in at points---only to be told what a moron I am...but sometimes its worth it to be a voice of reason amongst the insanity. I keep hoping for Dad as well. As soon as we (hopefully) get some good news I may send you a PM if you could get me a few "special" sticks I cant find many places here in the states. Next CT scan is next Friday...so we wait.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Vulchor:
    I know what you mean, but I have just decided to avoid those threads entirely. I don't even bother to read them. That way, the guy's that go there can spout off as much as they like and they can ALL be in ageement with each other too. A recent peek into what was going on there showed me that it has turned into a Right of center political Circle Jerk. Everyone just trying to outdo each other with opinions, which are quickly agreed with or added to. I think this will get pretty boring after a spell. Kind of like preaching to the choir. It's funny, kind of sad but funny.

I know that Phobic isn't hanging as much here either, and we lost Duty that way, and Urbi only recently returned.

If I want to discuss politics then I will go to a poltical forum where people know what they are talking about and not just trying to sound like they do. I come here for CIGARS and everything about them. There are some very knowledgeable people here for that purpose... for politics... not so much.

Hope things work out for your dad. Hang around, if you leave then there is just one less person around to discuss cigar related things with. You can't talk politics or human rights types of things in certain forums, C.COM just happens to be one of them. Stick around, avoid those threads, don't allow your strong feelings in this area or other BOTL's seeming uncaring attitude chase you away.
    so what are you saying Laker..... ;) I only spout off from time to time anymore
    dennisking:
    laker1963:
    Vulchor:

so what are you saying Laker..... ;) I only spout off from time to time anymore
    LMAO. Now cut that sh it out Dennis!
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    okay okay I will knock it off. so is this still a PIF thread or did that go the way of the dinosaur?
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Vulchor:
    Thanks Laker, and agreed. Of course Im sure I will have to stick my nose in at points---only to be told what a moron I am...but sometimes its worth it to be a voice of reason amongst the insanity. I keep hoping for Dad as well. As soon as we (hopefully) get some good news I may send you a PM if you could get me a few "special" sticks I cant find many places here in the states. Next CT scan is next Friday...so we wait.
    vulchor, i will be praying for your dad! i apologize as i didnt know he wasnt doin too great. yall are in my prayers!
    Thanks Alex, much appreciated----still looking fro a Mooch btw.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Vulchor:
    Thanks Alex, much appreciated----still looking fro a Mooch btw.
    Well i would be happy to oblige you! I figure you can just wait till we organize our trade and send on box to cut down on the shipping ;)

Who would like to be my mooch????