Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    ok so since I have a confirmation number from Alien, who want's to mooch off the almighty Hayblet?
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    ok so since I have a confirmation number from Alien, who want's to mooch off the almighty Hayblet?
    Hey Hayblet, for future reference, it's not necessary to wait for DC# to ask for a mooch in the PIF. You can mooch away at will, it keeps this one running smoothly...... I believe Joey was asking to be your mooch.....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Oh, well good to know for future references.. heh sorry, Joey hit with with a PM of your likes/dislikes
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    pm sent sir
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Just got my mooch package from Adam, very nice bro, I appreciate it. Can't wait to give that Maxx a go.
    Alrighty now guys....WHO WANTS TO MOOCH off of me?
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    I'll mooch!!!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    lol...u ****...sure thing!
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    lol...u ****...sure thing!
    Groovy! I like Gurkha Black Dragons, Beauty's, Titans, Ccom Purple Labels, Nubs, Cains...oh, and CAO Sopranos, I really like those too.

:-)

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    I bet you do my friend...we will see what comes your way
    Ok, well since I've made Joey my ****, who wants to

MOOCH!!!

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Hays:

MOOCH!!!

Nahhhhh ! LOL Im back!
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    Hays:

MOOCH!!!
    Can i play?
    Pretty sure I saw ya on the Good Trader's list, so I don't see why not! Shoot me a pm

Hays:
    Pretty sure I saw ya on the Good Trader's list, so I don't see why not! Shoot me a pm

Yeah Hes ALL GOOD!
    Hays:
    Brudda Hays. PM to you! Aloha!
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Hays:

Yeah Hes ALL GOOD!
    Thanks Oz for the props!
    whoa...im not ur *** u dominatrix oger! lol...u wish...have fun mailing that PiF! lol....
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Hays:
    Stryker is DEFINITELY good peeps.....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    allrighty then! Hooked everything up with brudda hays. good to go. Who's next? Looking to mooch some heavy hitter sticks? I got you covered boys. hit me up.
    Stryker808:
    allrighty then! Hooked everything up with brudda hays. good to go. Who's next? Looking to mooch some heavy hitter sticks? I got you covered boys. hit me up.
    Ok Styker Ill be your Mooch! Mine as well keep it in the Family!
    Solid! I got your address already from moochn my boxes!
    very cool ! So Now I guess I need a mooch!
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Ill be your mooch!!
    illinoisgolf99:
    Ill be your mooch!!

Do I have your Addy? Ive got so Many !LOL If not SHoot it to m Anyway. I have several packages I am in the process of sending out so Give me a week or so I am waiting on some deliveries! ..and Ill shoot you the Tracking Info! " You Can Do it ,,,,, as Rob Schnieder would say.
    Redtailhawkoz:
    illinoisgolf99:
    Ill be your mooch!!

Do I have your Addy? Ive got so Many !LOL If not SHoot it to m Anyway. I have several packages I am in the process of sending out so Give me a week or so I am waiting on some deliveries! ..and Ill shoot you the Tracking Info! " You Can Do it ,,,,, as Rob Schnieder would say.
    lol will do! PM incoming!
    ok guys I guess the only question left to ask is... who wants to be my mooch?!
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    OOO I'll Mooch off ya my man
    sounds good send me your info (I lost it :/) and I'll get a package out to ya!
    PS send me preferences if you want
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    illinoisgolf99:
    PS send me preferences if you want
    he only smokes HMR's! lol.