Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Been a while since I've done this and I have yet to do business with you. So I'm ur man.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    t_evan50:
    Been a while since I've done this and I have yet to do business with you. So I'm ur man.
    LOL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfbAFgD2mLo
    note...no cigar smokers were hurt in the making of this scene..
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    t_evan50:

Well, well, well. PM me your Addy t_evan50 and prepare yourself. Be aware, I stick to the rules when I play games, enjoy......

• Options
    Pm incoming and easy there, this is just a friendly PIF package. We dont wanna make this personal. ;)
  • Options
    Alright, who wants to mooch off me?
  • Options
    grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    t_evan50:
    Alright, who wants to mooch off me?
    I will be your cigar.com mooch!
  • Options
    Sorry I didnt see this earlier. PM me your addy and I'll get it out to ya.
  • Options
    Alrighty, who wants to be my Mooch?
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    granneja:
    My god its a virus!!!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Got my Mooch from Marker today....All I can say is well done....well done. This brother sent me 10 fine cigars. I'll let the pictures posted in the Good Traders thread speak for themselves. If anybody had any doubts about this brother forget about them. If you aren't mooching from him you are nuts! Jamie you are Top Shelf brother
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    granneja:
    Any takers?
  • Options
    Alright granneja you twisted my arm. PM coming your way with my addy. Now I need to mooch, so who's up for it ?
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    Bump
    Dwayne you don't want to mooch ? I know you're about a day or so shy of the every two week rule, I'll let you slide if you wanna mooch.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brotheradam:
    dbeckom:
    Bump
    Dwayne you don't want to mooch ? I know you're about a day or so shy of the every two week rule, I'll let you slide if you wanna mooch.
    Dwayne, do the mooch, trust me on this one....
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    brotheradam:
    Alright granneja you twisted my arm. PM coming your way with my addy. Now I need to mooch, so who's up for it ?
    I will be you mooch if dbecks is not. Marker.
  • Options
    Ok Marker you stepped up first. PM me your address and I'll get you something out this week.
  • Options
    brotheradam:
    Ok Marker you stepped up first. PM me your address and I'll get you something out this week.
    PM Sent.

Who would like to be my mooch? I will be on vacation until late this week but will get out a package ASAP when I get back. I will watch the boards and PMs each day.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    brotheradam:
    dbeckom:
    Bump
    Hey Brother! Sorry, my phone took a swim this weekend, so I'm forced to get on the computer to check out the forum a couple times a day. I wish I'd have gotten to this sooner! :(

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Marker:
    brotheradam:
    PM Sent.

Who would like to be my mooch? I will be on vacation until late this week but will get out a package ASAP when I get back. I will watch the boards and PMs each day.
    Marker, I'll be your mooch!

• Options
    dbeckom:
    bandyt09:
    brotheradam:
    dbeckom:
    Bump
    Hey Brother! Sorry, my phone took a swim this weekend, so I'm forced to get on the computer to check out the forum a couple times a day. I wish I'd have gotten to this sooner! :(
    No worries, we're hook up something soon.
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    Marker:
    brotheradam:
    PM Sent.

Marker, I'll be your mooch!
    PM sent.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    dbeckom...are you looking for a mooch?...
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    dbeckom...are you looking for a mooch?...
    Hey Shawn. 26 posts is not quite enough to grab attention here. Stay a while, post a lot, tell us about yourself, offer a trade. Get some game on dude. You'll do fine. .
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Shawn, check your Inbox, (upper right hand corner of this screen)
  • Options
    bump....who is the mooch and who is mooching?
  • Options
    PM replied millennium and beatnic
  • Options
    millennium115:
    bump....who is the mooch and who is mooching?
    Sorry for the delay. Its been a crazy week!

Who wants to be my mooch?

• Options
    Just so everyone knows, I have no problem doing a few trades before I participate in the PIF. I usually post on CI(Cigarguy87) and CA(CIgarGuy87) and am a local BotL with Marker(who also posts on CI and CA)...I started a new topic so feel free to check out what I am looking for and what I have available for trade.