Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    millennium115:
    bump....who is the mooch and who is mooching?
    Sorry for the delay. Its been a crazy week!

Who wants to be my mooch?
    Bumpity Bump!

Who wants to mooch off my stash?

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    I will be your mooch, but it is up to you...I have a good rep on CI and CA and already have 3 trades arranged here on Ccom and have Marker to vouch for me. Let me know either way dbeckom.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    I will be your mooch, but it is up to you...I have a good rep on CI and CA and already have 3 trades arranged here on Ccom and have Marker to vouch for me. Let me know either way dbeckom.
    Ok forum vets...what say ye? Nobody else seems to wanna take my mooch offering...do I bend the rules and allow the noob to play?

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Ok forum vets...what say ye? Nobody else seems to wanna take my mooch offering...do I bend the rules and allow the noob to play?
    I say no. Having trades in the works and having made good trades are two different things. I'm not exactly a vet but that's my opinion. Bend rules on this and noobs will think that applies for all contest and stuff. Gotta earn it.
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    dbeckom:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    I say no. Having trades in the works and having made good trades are two different things. I'm not exactly a vet but that's my opinion. Bend rules on this and noobs will think that applies for all contest and stuff. Gotta earn it.
    Shaun brother, I have to agree...rules are rules and we need to abide by them. After your trades are completed satisfactorily, the guys will post on your behalf in the good traders thread and you'll be qualified for games and mooches.

Smoke em...I still need a mooch, you up for some free cigars?

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Thats fine by me, no rush. I'll chime back in after this weeks trades through.
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    smoke em if you got em:
    dbeckom:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Shaun brother, I have to agree...rules are rules and we need to abide by them. After your trades are completed satisfactorily, the guys will post on your behalf in the good traders thread and you'll be qualified for games and mooches.

Smoke em...I still need a mooch, you up for some free cigars?
    I will be your mooch bro. U still have my address?
  • Options
    Yessiree....I'll get your mooch package out Monday morning!

• Options
    dbeckom:
    Yessiree....I'll get your mooch package out Monday morning!
    Thanks bro.
  • Options
    Now that's taken care of....I need a mooch, who will it be?
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Id like to be your mooch. I have one good bomb on RCY and been a member for a while. If thats not enough Ill play again when Ive earned it.
  • Options
    gaberox:
    Id like to be your mooch. I have one good bomb on RCY and been a member for a while. If thats not enough Ill play again when Ive earned it.
    Pm me your address and sticks will go out Monday. I seen the bomb you sent out, very impressive.
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    gaberox:
    Pm me your address and sticks will go out Monday. I seen the bomb you sent out, very impressive.

Sweet, ok who wants to mooch out of my stash?
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    bump
  • Options
    jj20030:
    MTuccelli:
    bump

Come on guys I promise it wont suck. Just ask JJ in a day or two.
  • Options
    gaberox:
    jj20030:
    MTuccelli:
    bump
    Come on guys I promise it wont suck. Just ask JJ in a day or two.
    It's been enough time since my last mooch so brother I will be your mooch
  • Options
    Ok cool pm me your addy, cigars go out tomorrow. Was startin to get my feelings hurt lol.
  • Options
  • Options
    Well looks like my mooch is moving along.....so who wants to my mooch? FYI all I have are crap sticks that taste like goatsass. Also looks like it is going to be just 2 sticks....any takers?
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Well looks like my mooch is moving along.....so who wants to my mooch? FYI all I have are crap sticks that taste like goatsass. Also looks like it is going to be just 2 sticks....any takers?
    hell of a deal... im in!
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    MTuccelli:
    hell of a deal... im in!
    Alright then I will get these out tomorrow.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    firetruckguy:
    MTuccelli:
    hell of a deal... im in!
    DAMN goatass flavored sticks are my favorite lol.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    MTuccelli:
    firetruckguy:
    MTuccelli:
    hell of a deal... im in!
    well its a damn good thing i have a few for you J. Pm me your addy my friend ;)
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    JSaint:
    MTuccelli:
    firetruckguy:
    MTuccelli:
    hell of a deal... im in!
    well its a damn good thing i have a few for you J. Pm me your addy my friend ;)
    lol thanks FTG. PM to ya. Now who wants to mooch off of me?!
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    MTuccelli:
    hell of a deal... im in!
    Going out tomorrow Brett...9101 1288 8230 0839 6695 45
  • Options
    Ok MTuccelli your "best of machine made" sampler is on the way. Scheduled for delivery on friday.
  • Options
    gaberox:
    Ok MTuccelli your "best of machine made" sampler is on the way. Scheduled for delivery on friday.
    Did you happen to get any Backwoods in that package.....YUMMY!!
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    gaberox:
    Backwoods are the best!.......lol
  • Options
    JSaint:
    MTuccelli:
    gaberox:
    Backwoods are the best!.......lol
    Amen brother!! I like the berry and the honey berry....so does my neighbors dog :o)