Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    granneja:
    Looks like you are it Shaun, send me your addy. I have some tasty black and milds.
    This man delivered today...hooked me with a Sal Cubano Artisan, MOW-Ruination Torp, 2 Don Lucas Robustos and................................................3 Black and Milds w/filter! I thought GurkhaMan needed a punishment, but this guy might never recover when I repay the favor!
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I am still in the market for a mooch....
    BUMP
  • hey brotha, havent mooched in awhile.....ill nibble off your humi(s)..........
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    millennium115:
    hey brotha, havent mooched in awhile.....ill nibble off your humi(s)..........

Sweet deal! PM me your addy
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Got my PIF from Marker and whoa buddy did he overdo it. 8 awesome cigars. Diesel Unlimited, Nica Libre, Ave Maria, Tempus, Bella Torres, Oliva O, LHC, LHCOF!!

Really pushing the limits of what an acceptible PIF can be. Thanks a million Marker!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumpity Bump

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • alright everyone , i apologize....been real swamped........SoOOOooooooooOOOooo who will be my mooch???? hit me up with ur addy and it will go out sat
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Alright Millenium I'll take the bait.....know some people that live in Aurora and Oswego, so you must be alright. PM Sent
    B.B.B.B.Bump
    Alright fellas.....who wants to be my moochy....
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    hmmmm
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    hmmmm
    Brother if you don't jump on this I sure will
    ill bite if you dont mind.
    Scratch that, Ill pass. My info is no longer welcomed on this forum. ** you guys scare me**
    lcpleel:
    Scratch that, Ill pass. My info is no longer welcomed on this forum. ** you guys scare me**
    Huh?...I said what I said to get you to jump on it bro because I can't remember the last time I saw you say, "I'll be your mooch"
    lol
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Ok, I will settle this. Mike mooches off Bombay. lcpleel mooches off Mike. I will mooch of lcpeel. Easy.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    lcpleel:
    Huh?...I said what I said to get you to jump on it bro because I can't remember the last time I saw you say, "I'll be your mooch"

He's scared Mike, I think he's lost his touch, lol....
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:
    lcpleel:

ROFL! Rick as the ONLY person on the forum with my contact I wont start anything with you. But yes I am scared.
    lcpleel:
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:
    lcpleel:

ROFL! Rick as the ONLY person on the forum with my contact I wont start anything with you. But yes I am scared.
    Is Rick the ONLY one? ;)

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    He is the only one. As far as I know. Ive moved my locations without telling anyone and based on your bork-o-dex you have not been informed on my new location. I win!
    lcpleel:
    He is the only one. As far as I know. Ive moved my locations without telling anyone and based on your bork-o-dex you have not been informed on my new location. I win!
    Ah, that sucks! I was just recently given that info when digging around for someone. There was a bomb sent to that location. You might wanna check on it!

rofl my old office has informed me that they have been returning all my packages to sender.
    lcpleel:
    rofl my old office has informed me that they have been returning all my packages to sender.
    I would love to see that post on the forums. I just got BOMBED... by myself...
    Marker:
    Ok, I will settle this. Mike mooches off Bombay. lcpleel mooches off Mike. I will mooch of lcpeel. Easy.
    I would agree to mooch of Bombay as long as Isaac promises to mooch off of me. I been wanting to trade with you Issac for a long time but could never pin you down to ask. So as I see it I got you pinned down now.....would you mocch off of me if Bombay accepts me as his mooch or can we get a blind trade going?
    Alright.....MTuccelli you can be my mooch. The rest can be decided after we get the initial mooch carried through. MTuccelli I would hate to send a package literally five/ten miles when it can be hand delivered. So what do you say we meet up?
    lcpleel:
    Well that sucks! I know of one, possibly two bombs sent there!

Bombay:
    Alright.....MTuccelli you can be my mooch. The rest can be decided after we get the initial mooch carried through. MTuccelli I would hate to send a package literally five/ten miles when it can be hand delivered. So what do you say we meet up?
    Hand job?
    PM to you Sir