Home General Discussion

NOVA Herf

Comments

• Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Hey it's about a six hour drive for me. I'm working on the wife right now. Think you could let an NC guy come up and hang out with you for the day?
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Lakota72:
    Hey it's about a six hour drive for me. I'm working on the wife right now. Think you could let an NC guy come up and hang out with you for the day?
    Uhhh of course you are brother! It'd be an honor to have you there with us!
    I'm gonna keep working it. I think I'll be able to do it though.. Sounds like it will be a great time.
    It def will be man. Really hope you can make it!
    I do too. I think it would be great to meet some of the BOTL's here and put a face to the name.
  • Lakota72:
    I do too. I think it would be great to meet some of the BOTL's here and put a face to the name.
    yea man! We'd love to have you come up and party with us! Just let us know and we'll make it happen.
    BUMP! We're two weeks out from the herf gents.
    Roger that. Working with jbraslins. We may come up together if I can get the wife to sign off on it. We have a couple of events going on down here as well. Looks like it's going to be a busy month.

Just to confirm, it is in Arlington right?
    Arlington/ballston. They're one in the same. Would love to have you guys there brother!
  • I think I can make this happen if Lakota is up for it.
    jbraslins:
    I think I can make this happen if Lakota is up for it.
    Looks like a go for launch........so far.
    Lakota72:
    jbraslins:
    I think I can make this happen if Lakota is up for it.
    Looks like a go for launch........so far.
    Saweet!
    It's gonna be a long drive but I think it should be worth it.
    It'll totally be worth it man! We always have a great time and I've been chatting with Matt Booth from Room 101 Cigars and he's a hella cool guy.
    Sounds great. I think it's about a six + hour drive up there. I'm gonna pick up jbraslins on my way up and then scoot on up.
  • Got something going on that weekend but I am going to do what ever I can to roll out a little early to make it to this. Would love to meet some of you all in person and hopefully see a few familiar faces.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Yeah boys I am in for this one. Don't know if they serve drinks or chow at the store though. We might need to find a place for some adult bevs...
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    There's a Baileys right down the street.
    Less than a block.

stephen_hannibal:
    There's a Baileys right down the street.
    Less than a block.

And they have a smoking section :)
    dopeyferree:
    Got something going on that weekend but I am going to do what ever I can to roll out a little early to make it to this. Would love to meet some of you all in person and hopefully see a few familiar faces.
    Hope you can make it brother!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man looks like you guys had a great time wish I had checked out this thread a couple months ago. This next one looks to be awesome. Too bad it's at a bad time for me. But I'll be keeping an eye out on this thread really hope to get in on one with you guys sometime.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Well I was holding out until I got my schedule... I'll be at work and unhappy.

Stephen remember you are getting the sniffles or we're faking your death.......either way you're coming! lol

Rhamlin we'd love to have ya brother! Hope you can make it to a herf soon!
  • Gonna have to bail out on this one due to wife aggro. Don't worry bout me Lakota, i'll do well behind enemy lines. Enjoy the herf!!!!
  • Anyone know what parking is like near this place?
    There's parking on the street in the area and the ballston mall is a block or two down the road and they have a parking garage. You have to pay to use it but it's not bad. It's like 8 bucks max if I remember correctly
    jbraslins:
    Gonna have to bail out on this one due to wife aggro. Don't worry bout me Lakota, i'll do well behind enemy lines. Enjoy the herf!!!!
    No worries brother. Hope you can make it another time
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Oh and word is I might have RCY back in the mix for this one!
    Waaiiitttt whhaaatttt Rick why have I not heard this from you?! Tisk tisk lol Hope you can make it Rick!
  • I was afraid of that...my daily driver is an F-350 4x4 dually and it won't fit in a regular parking spot and it's too tall for a parking garage.