Home General Discussion

NOVA Herf

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    You could always take the metro it gets off about a block or so from the shop. The ballston stop that is. Just a thought
    BUMP herf is tomorrow. Can't wait!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Yall enjoy yourselves..too bad I cant join in on this one..but we must herf again SOON!!
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    Yall enjoy yourselves..too bad I cant join in on this one..but we must herf again SOON!!
    Wish you could come brother but family comes first. We MUST herf again very very soon!
  • So? How was it?
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jbraslins:
    So? How was it?
    Yeah let's see some pics. Spent all day doing Honey-do's wanna see what I missed.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Rhamlin:
    jbraslins:
    So? How was it?
    Yeah let's see some pics. Spent all day doing Honey-do's wanna see what I missed.
    Though I missed out trust me you don't want pics lol.

• stephen_hannibal:
    Rhamlin:
    jbraslins:
    So? How was it?

Yea you guys don't want pics, E wore military exercise silkies ( booty shorts) on a sort of dare between him and Matt Booth. It was horrific and hilarious. Other than that, had a great time. Matt is a great guy and his newer release cigar, the Namakubi is excellent. E took a billion pics so Im sure he will post them soon.
    xIcedGuardianx:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Rhamlin:
    jbraslins:
    So? How was it?

Yea you guys don't want pics, E wore military exercise silkies ( booty shorts) on a sort of dare between him and Matt Booth. It was horrific and hilarious. Other than that, had a great time. Matt is a great guy and his newer release cigar, the Namakubi is excellent. E took a billion pics so Im sure he will post them soon.
    Pics to come shortly. It was def a great time! No pants means it's a real party
    A lil preview:
    Pics from the Room 101 Event:
    The man behind it all Matt Booth
    Matt with xIcedGuardian and his gf
    Matt talking to Dowjr1 about his cigars
    Cdr.Wiley getting his smoke on
    xIcedGuardianx clownin it up

These are the pics of our people having a good time. Pics of the boxes, cigars, etc can be found in the post cigar pics thread. Otherwise this post would be waayyy too huge. Also there’s more on my photobucket as well.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a great time. Really cool xiced's girl went and enjoyed one to.
    Rhamlin:
    Looks like a great time. Really cool xiced's girl went and enjoyed one to.
    It was a blast. She's good peeps and herf's with us all the time
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    I have to get myself a pair of those shorts. If for no other reason than to....well actually I don't know why anyone would want those shorts...
    dowjr1:
    I have to get myself a pair of those shorts. If for no other reason than to....well actually I don't know why anyone would want those shorts...
    Once you wear them you'll know why lol
  • Enfidl, where about in the Nova area are you. May have to get togther for a little informal herf. Gotta drag rcy with us. Hated i couldnt make this past one.
    We need to have a herf! What's this upcoming Sat night look like for everybody? I'm thinking we go centralized with it and hit up Bailey's in Ballston. Who's down?
    I'm off this Saturday and could use a good herf.

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I'm in.....

• I wish I could make this. It's much harder for me to get away on the weekends. Maybe we can also schedule something in the next month or so during the week one evening?
    stephen_hannibal:
    I'm off this Saturday and could use a good herf.

Scratch that... just got informed that I'm working my coworkers wedding on Saturday....
    Another 6 day work week.

I'm in...just need to double check with the wifey this evening..but shouldnt be a problem.
    Ok. IM IN
  • Unless something comes up, I'm in! No idea where Baileys is but I'll figure it out.
  • Man, Im actually off, but opening day of regular deer season. No way I can make it all the way up there from down my way. I promise, I will make it to a Nova herf. Gotta get all the stars lined up just right.
    Guys I feel bad but I have to bail on this. Something has come up and I can't make it now. My apologies.
    dopeyferree:
    Enfidl, where about in the Nova area are you. May have to get togther for a little informal herf. Gotta drag rcy with us. Hated i couldnt make this past one.
    Man I feel like a d!ck I totally missed this. I'm in Bristow. We def have to get together sometime soon.
    It's that time again brothers! Let's get our herf on! Let's do:
    Dec 10th 1pm
    Hard Times - Manassas, VA

Hows that sound for errrrrrebody?

Attending
    ENFIDL
    ENFIDL's Fiance
    Stephen_Hannibal
    xIcedGuardianx
    smoke em if you got em
    RCY Cigars

• F*@!

Yep, won't be able to make it. Maybe we can also do something during the week one of the next weeks before Xmas?
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    i am definately in!!!! i just have to check with my wife and see if we have any plans for the 10th. lifes a little easier if i let her make the plans and i just follow along. baileys is an awsome joint. i was gonna suggest a place right above john crouch tobacconist on king street if you didnt have anywhere in mind. has anyone been there? (king street place)