Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Sports Trivia Pass

We have a Movie, Music and Fun & Games Pass figured its about time to get a Sports Trivia going.
Same rules as the others 3 Sticks to the winner. Winner posts a new question in 24-hrs.
Guess as many times you want. If not Answered in 72 hrs ask a new question or give an obvious answer.

25 Post minimum must be on good traders list - If not on good Traders list PM me and we will get you on there.

Enjoy.

Comments

• 1st Question.

Fairly easy question

With UFC 123 Coming up this weekend its the Third fight between BJ and Hughs. What were the results of each of the first 2 fights.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    BJ won the first match (submission) and Hughes won the second (TKO).... LOVE THE THREAD IDEA BTW!!!!
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I love the thread too-----but UFC???I thought this was a REAL sports thread??? ;)
    Vulchor:
    I love the thread too-----but UFC???I thought this was a REAL sports thread??? ;)
    HA! you don't like organized bar fights?
  • robbyras:
    BJ won the first match (submission) and Hughes won the second (TKO).... LOVE THE THREAD IDEA BTW!!!!
    u got it. ill get a package out by saturday.
    NICE!!! I'll come up with a question soon... the problem I can see with this thread is the ease of googling... so I'm gonna try to come up with something tough...
  • robbyras:
    NICE!!! I'll come up with a question soon... the problem I can see with this thread is the ease of googling... so I'm gonna try to come up with something tough...
    Ya but still fun. I guess its also a Fastest Googler contest. Googler - is that a word? lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Cool idea. I think Hughes will take him. BJ can have trouble with that weight class.
  • so who ever answers the question first the person sends them 3 sticks and then that person asks a question and so on and so on?
    Indeed-----a 3 stick minimum
    ok... new questions... Hall of Famer Juan Marichal gave the eulogy at the funeral of a former baseball player... who was the player and why?

he may have given more than one, but I am looking for one specific player...
    My guess is Johnny Roseboro----because he clubbed him over the damn head with a bat.
    apparently that was an easy one... The MLB network did a show about that incident... it was pretty amazing how their lives were changed from that moment...

PM me Vulchor... nice work
  • Bump. Vulchor your next to ask the question.
    Not to worry, Im here and ready to ask-----2 days off and a "bump" I get ;)

Deion Sanders, Bo Jackson----and a few other guys were two sport athletes. There were other guys drafted in more than one sport however, but only played in one. This guy is one of them, and he was drafted in the top 70 in both sports...but again, only played one professionally.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    John Havlicek drafted by Browns 7th round #95 and by 76ers in first
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tom Glavine?..i have a few other guesses too
    This game is going to be too easy for us sports fans I think----but I love the hell out of it. Tom Glavine it is Smoke Em----Mr. Brave probably helps. Glavine was drafted by the LA Kings at pick 64 I believe-----which if youre counting, was ahead of Luc Robataille and Brett Hull. PM me your addy Smoke Em.
  • i think its just as easy as the movie trivia if your a movie buff or Music trivia, with this you may have some guys that are really into hockey and get those answers easy but not baseball. I think we will just have to get better at giving vague clues to start.
    PM to you Vulchor Will post my trivia question this evening...gotta try to think of a good one!
    Ok fellas..here is my trivia question. Its related to sports but something that you wont be able to just google and come up with a quick answer (im a huge braves/tom glavine fan so I did not google that for my win..just for the record). Few years ago I was in the airport in Orlando, FL. I had the pleasure of meeting a college head coach...who did i meet? This one my take awhile : )
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Steve Spurrier
    gmill880:
    Steve Spurrier
    Incorrect
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Tom Osbourne
    Thewelder:
    Tom Osbourne
    Nope
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Phillip Fulmer
    undulac:
    Phillip Fulmer
    Nope but u are getting warm
    Ok..here is my next clue: it is NOT a football coach...good luck!
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Bruce Pearl?
    undulac:
    Bruce Pearl?
    Nope..on the right track though