Comments

• Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    One back to you
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    And back
    You have another and hopfully this will be done. LOL
    Done, thanks again for taking care of it.
    Finally got this out today, was waiting for a package from Ccom to land. I took out the 2 damaged sticks and added/replaced a MOW Armada and an AF Anejo 55. No need to send on damaged sticks. The beads are recharged and everything was packaged up nice and tight. Sent to DD so no confirmation #.

Enjoyed this pass thanks Goldy.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    Finally got this out today, was waiting for a package from Ccom to land. I took out the 2 damaged sticks and added/replaced a MOW Armada and an AF Anejo 55. No need to send on damaged sticks. The beads are recharged and everything was packaged up nice and tight. Sent to DD so no confirmation #.

Good looking out!
    lcpleel:
    Sandman1am:

Good looking out!
    Who was watching? LOL
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I was spying!
    lcpleel:
    I was spying!
    007ish
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    whats the word on this ?
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Waiting on pkg...
    Diamondog:
    Waiting on pkg...
    Sent out on the 1st. I will send all of my worker bees to make sure it makes it there safe.
    Goldy:
    Done, thanks again for taking care of it.
    Oh poop on a stick!!!! Do you want the sticks or just pics back? Sorry bro been a busy few weeks with the snow & my dad in town.
    I believe the pkg has landed at my place will confirm when I get home tonight...If so RaschNuts are you ready for this thing?
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    glad to see this baby is still on the move... let's keep it going... I'm looking forward to circuit #2 :P
  • Diamondog:
    I believe the pkg has landed at my place will confirm when I get home tonight...If so RaschNuts are you ready for this thing?
    I was Born ready
    Don't know if addresses are inside box but RaschNuts can u send me your info plz so I have for sure, thnx
  • Diamondog:
    Don't know if addresses are inside box but RaschNuts can u send me your info plz so I have for sure, thnx
    Sent
    Pkg did arrive today, take: Padron 1926 80th, Put: Padron 1926 40th natural (landed in my humi 10-19-2010), out to RaschNuts tomorrow! Sandman, thanks very much for the extras!
    RaschNuts, I wanted to bomb you for your generosity a little while back and have been waiting for this pkg as you are next in line....there is not a lot of space in the herfador or the box for that matter so I figure quality over quantity, there is a AF God Of Fire Carlito 2006 Piramide with 16 months on it in there for you and a Tat Black, hope these are to your liking!
  • Diamondog:
    RaschNuts, I wanted to bomb you for your generosity a little while back and have been waiting for this pkg as you are next in line....there is not a lot of space in the herfador or the box for that matter so I figure quality over quantity, there is a AF God Of Fire Carlito 2006 Piramide with 16 months on it in there for you and a Tat Black, hope these are to your liking!
    WOW not needed but thank you. i look forward to getting those.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Great tag-alongs DD!!!
    Pkg enroute, tracking: CX429807749CA
    Sweet, once this is received we hit the half way point.
  • Diamondog:
    How did you send this?
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    RaschNuts:
    Diamondog:
    How did you send this?
    Since he's Canadian, I always just assumed they just tied it to a nearby beaver and sent it along ;)
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    RaschNuts:
    Diamondog:
    How did you send this?
    Canadian post it seems: http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e2s1
  • ejenne87:
    RaschNuts:
    Diamondog:
    How did you send this?
    Canadian post it seems: http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e2s1
    Thanks
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    RaschNuts:
    ejenne87:
    RaschNuts:
    Diamondog:
    How did you send this?
    Thanks
    I aim to please...
  • Looks like this is in the US. Ill be sure to Post pictures once i get since this is the half way mark.