Home General Discussion

New guy to the boards. ENFIDL suggest I introduce myself.

What’s up guys and gals. I am a friend of ENFIDL and he suggest I post an intro. Have been an part time Cigar smoker for about 15 years. I really enjoy having a nice Cigar when I can sit back and have a nice smooth drink to go along with it. My X-wife took my Humidor when we got a divorce. And in my humidor were some Cuban Cohiba’s and Partagas. I didn’t find out that my humidor was gone until I got back from an 6 month Iraqi Freedom deployment in the Persian Gulf, opps I mean the Arabian Gulf. Man, I was really looking forward to a nice Cigar when I returned. But no Cigar for me! LoL, So that sort of took me away from really appreciating the great things about having a good smoke. But I am glad to say I am back now enjoying great smokes.

Comments

• JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Man, what a major league ***! Welcome and glad you're back to smoking cigars again. Several of us are in the Middle East right now.

I'm new myself.
    Light 'em up.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Welcome to the forum Shane! Everybody Shane is a good friend of mine and is an awesome guy! He'll fit in nicely around here. I'll go ahead and vouch for him about being a stand up guy that you can be comfortable trading with!
  • Thanks JC!! Be safe!!!
  • Thanks buddy!!!
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Wow, she really is a horrible person. Sorry to hear about it. Welcome to the forum though.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Welcom to the forum bro! Youll love it here!
  • Welcome to the forum bro...this is theee place to be for cigar talk, trades, and a good cigar brotherhood!!!
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Well, there's a fee for joining the forum - I guess Enfidl neglected to mention that. The fee is rather simple - just a few God of Fires, and 2 - 4 Opus X's, sent to yours truly, and you'll be admitted. Other than that, welcome!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums. Hope we get to know you better.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum. You can relax, everyone around here is extremely generous. Nobody is going to take any cigars from you, at least not without replacing them with even more than you had originally, unlike that wretched ***** who stole your sticks while you were out risking you life. Women.
    xmacro:
    Well, there's a fee for joining the forum - I guess Enfidl neglected to mention that. The fee is rather simple - just a few God of Fires, and 2 - 4 Opus X's, sent to yours truly, and you'll be admitted. Other than that, welcome!
    Nice try brother, nice try....lol
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Welcome!! It's a great place here.
  • ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    welcome to the boards. In order for you to be recognized as one of us you have to give us each a cigar of our choice :) it's only tradition, we all had to do it.
  • ellinas:
    welcome to the boards. In order for you to be recognized as one of us you have to give us each a cigar of our choice :) it's only tradition, we all had to do it.
    Sure, not a problem. ENFIDL said he would take care of that. So send all your request to him.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    letashane:
    ellinas:
    Sure, not a problem. ENFIDL said he would take care of that. So send all your request to him.
    Aaaaaaand he fits in nicely. Welcome to the forums brother! Thanks for your service, and I'm glad to have you here on the forum.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    letashane:
    ellinas:
    Well played brother, well played....lol
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Welcome, Shane. Nothing like a "fresh start". Get a 300 ct humi and fill it to the brim! That'll show the ex that you've moved on!!!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Shane, a big welcome from Denver. Hope you enjoy our little community here. Too bad you couldn't keep the sticks and ship the *** to Iraq!
  • Welcome to the boards! I'm sure you'll love it here. Since you are friends with E, you should try and make it to a NOVA Herf so you can meet some of us and enjoy some cigars with us.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    A humidor full of cigars is a small price to pay to be rid of a ***! Welcome to the forums.
  • Welcome to the forums! New to cigars and the forum myself, good group of guys around here.
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Welcome to the boards. you will find a few of the guys to be very knowledgeable, and few with a good sense of humor.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Sup Dude....

• Welcome to the boards. Glad to have you.
  • Welcome man. You are going to enjoy this.
  • Welcome to the show! Feel kinda bad that wench took you stash.. Hey, Thank you for your service and protection of this great nation and welcome home.
  • Welcome to the forum brotha!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Welcome to our little chapter of the BOTL
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Welcome aboard! We are hoping to have another herf at Saylor's in Manassas in the near future (possibly New Year's Day), keep an eye out here!
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hays:
    letashane:
    ellinas:
    Aaaaaaand he fits in nicely. Welcome to the forums brother! Thanks for your service, and I'm glad to have you here on the forum.
    My thought exactly, Hays beat me to it. What is it with some women? I once knew of a divorce where she convinced the judge to give her his Harley, and sold it for a buck. Nasty. Welcome here, bro, glad to have you.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain