Home General Discussion

New guy to the boards. ENFIDL suggest I introduce myself.

2»

Comments

• HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    What is it with some women? I once knew of a divorce where she convinced the judge to give her his Harley, and sold it for a buck. Nasty. Welcome here, bro, glad to have you.
    I'm pretty sure that would warrant a double-homicide... the woman AND the judge! And maybe whatever douchebag bought the bike...
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome and thanks for serving.

When I lived in Albany, NY, there was a beautiful Corvette with the license plate, "Was His". That is bleeping cruel!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Welcome aboard Shane. Pull up a chair and get comfortable. Sorry to hear about your humi. That is more then cruel, doing that to a person. I guess she still has some anger issues? LMAO
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Find the receipt for the humi and have her arrested for theft. We need to start fighting back
  • Hey guys, thank you for such a warm welcome. You guys are great. Look forward to more great post. Thanks ENFIDL for directing me to this great board....
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Let us know when you get your new Humi and all set up. I would personally like to hit you with a "Welcome To The Forum" bomb as your buddy ENFIDL did for me.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    welcome!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Hey ENFIDL, you out there?