Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Start of the New Year Contest

2»

Comments

• Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    I'm in for 247! Going to be a great year!
  • Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    257 please
    cheers for the comp
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    136 thanks for the contest
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    308 ;0)
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Happy New year 424
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    bump
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
  • Options
    GHausGHaus Posts: 74
    212 please
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    I will go with 9. Thanks for the contest.
  • Options
    zeebra:

Hey Zeebra I'd like you to have a legitimate chance to win. Would you mind selecting a number between 1-500 Thanks
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Hays:
    Why, it's the answer to life, the universe, and everything...

YES!!! How can you compete with 42? It's impossible really, but I'll try with 419.

• Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    461 and thanks for the contest :)
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the bump, I can't believe I missed this. I am in with 13. Thanks.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
  • Options
    With less than 25 hours to go how about one last bump
  • Options
    Goldy:

Ok so I used the random generator and we have a winner although I cant figure how to copy and paste the image with the correct drawn number ..... I da have the page open with the correct pick and if anyone doubts it they can tell me how to post the image here .... and i would be glad to prove it ...... I appreciate everyone participating and HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT NEW YEARS. Goldy you have a PM
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    What a way to start the new year! My wife picked the number so I suppose I should share the winnings with her.
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    kingjk729:
    Goldy:

Ok so I used the random generator and we have a winner although I cant figure how to copy and paste the image with the correct drawn number ..... I da have the page open with the correct pick and if anyone doubts it they can tell me how to post the image here .... and i would be glad to prove it ...... I appreciate everyone participating and HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT NEW YEARS. Goldy you have a PM
    Its your contest you dont have to prove *** to anyone. If you wanted to bomb goldy you could just bomb goldy you dont have to fix your own contest
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    Goldy:

Great frickin' start to the New Year, I am already a LOSER......................Seriously, thanks for the contest.

The humi is full, the beer is cold, the kids are asleep and the wife is naked, the New Year is off to a great start

• Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    so goldy won? nice way to start the new year dude....you should have your wife pick the numbers for you more often
    kingjk729:
    Goldy:

go to the page with the number. look for a button on your keyboard called print screen, its probably abreviated, prtscn. Usually it is on the top right side of your keyboard to the right of all of those numbers that begin with f. after you've pressed print screen just go to paint then up to edit and click paste and save the picture. then go to imageshack.us and browse for the picture and click upload, after its done uploading click copy the link the says "direct link to image" and past it here between image. and your pic will show. you maybe be able to right click the number generator and go to properties and copy the url and just past it on here between the img tags and see the pic.