Options

Cigarfest 2011

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Alex Svenson:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    No worries.. I am addicted to giving you my money lol
    That is funny!!! For the record I was just kidding. I love you guys customers or not!! Remember I was a cigar lover before I hitched my wagon to cigars as a livlihood and I never want to lose sight of those roots. the day this job becomes about money is the day it actually becomes a JOB and I that would be one sad day for sure. That said, if any of you are headed to cigar fest, be sure to PM me in advance. Maybe we all meet up for a drink or something. Actually , better yet, maybe I will have something special cooked up for you over at the Man O War booth.
    Don't tease Alex!!! lol and just like Guardian said, I too am addicted to giving you guys my money....lol
  • Options
    Hey Alex, My fellow buddies from Chicago are heading to this event. We def all should meet up for a drink!! see ya soon stavros- millennium115
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    I really would love to go to this. If any of you fine BORKS out there end up with an extra ticket I would be willing to take it off your hands. The only hold up is that I'm not sure I will get the time off from work. That being said I will buy the ticket from you and if I can not get the time off work then I would have a ticket up for grabs.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    That is funny!!! For the record I was just kidding. I love you guys customers or not!! Remember I was a cigar lover before I hitched my wagon to cigars as a livlihood and I never want to lose sight of those roots. the day this job becomes about money is the day it actually becomes a JOB and that would be one sad day for sure. That said, if any of you are headed to cigar fest, be sure to PM me in advance. Maybe we all meet up for a drink or something. Actually , better yet, maybe I will have something special cooked up for you over at the Man O War booth.
    I would assume we just come up and mention our forum name? Kinda curious how this would work out, I'll be there one way or another but since you have no idea what I look like just wondering how...
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Sure or just shoot me a pm before the event and let me know you'll be coming by.
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Awesome Alex...maybe some special sized, special MOW's that have be referred to b4??? I have pre-registered, but not sure who is going to use the tickets yet! Hope 1 is me for sure, but it is a long drive by myself :)
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    So it's in Pittsburgh? Is it always in the same place?
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Russ55:
    So it's in Pittsburgh? Is it always in the same place?
    NOT in Pitt, a long ways from Pitt actually. It's in Bethlahem, PA. about an hour and a half from Philly.
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Idk if I'll be able to get tix for the event, but I might try to make it out for the AJ and CAO events. I have a place about 20min from Bethlahem. Gunna see if I could possibly set up a BBQ at my place on one of the days, for the CCOM brothers.
  • Options
    PsychoSJG:
    Idk if I'll be able to get tix for the event, but I might try to make it out for the AJ and CAO events. I have a place about 20min from Bethlahem. Gunna see if I could possibly set up a BBQ at my place on one of the days, for the CCOM brothers.
    That'd be awesome man!
  • Options
    hey brotha, i was born and raised in brooklyn, lived there allmy life, now i live in chicago,,,,,luv it here,but its not ny!!! def going to this event... we shld all try to meet.....for a drink.... stav
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    PsychoSJG:
    That'd be awesome man!
    That would be awesome, Psycho!
  • Options
    xIcedGuardianx:
    ENFIDL:
    PsychoSJG:
    That'd be awesome man!
    Indeed, if I am not working, count me in to come by.
  • Options
    Alex Svenson:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    ENFIDL:
    PsychoSJG:
    That'd be awesome man!
    Indeed, if I am not working, count me in to come by.
    Yes please pm me the info or whatever and I will make sure I drag my girl there with me ^ ^
  • Options
    Alex Svenson:
    Actually , better yet, maybe I will have something special cooked up for you over at the Man O War booth.
    Alex do you think if I brought my MOW Warchest up with me I could get AJ to sign it?
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    Alex Svenson:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    That is funny!!! For the record I was just kidding. I love you guys customers or not!! Remember I was a cigar lover before I hitched my wagon to cigars as a livlihood and I never want to lose sight of those roots. the day this job becomes about money is the day it actually becomes a JOB and that would be one sad day for sure. That said, if any of you are headed to cigar fest, be sure to PM me in advance. Maybe we all meet up for a drink or something. Actually , better yet, maybe I will have something special cooked up for you over at the Man O War booth.
    I would assume we just come up and mention our forum name? Kinda curious how this would work out, I'll be there one way or another but since you have no idea what I look like just wondering how...
    just throw one of your cigar at him Spence, like u did to me! lol...he can't miss ya then ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Krieg:
    Hayblet:
    Alex Svenson:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    just throw one of your cigar at him Spence, like u did to me! lol...he can't miss ya then ;)
    I don't remember throwing a cigar at you? Unless you mean in the walk in where one slipped out of my hands Stick out tongue [:P]
  • Options
    Alex Svenson:
    xIcedGuardianx:

It would be a pleasure to meet you Alex. I am going to try to catch up with Andy Dzikoski as we graduated from high school the same year (He went to Salisbury, I went to Emmaus). Are you going to be at the MOW events in Bethlehem on Friday or are you going to be at the MOW tent on Saturday at CigarFest?

For the person who thought the event was in PBGH, you might have been confused because I stated earlier I live in Pittsburgh but am originally from Bethlehem area (CI and ccom headquarters) but am staying at a place 5 miles away from the actual CigarFest is (Split Rock Resort, Lake Harmony, PA). Pittsburgh is 300 miles from Allentown/Bethlehem and the CigarFest is about 40 minutes North of there. I am sure I just confused people even more. Lol.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    This would be a great event to do a meet/greet with some of the fine individuals that we speak with on a daily bases. Getting there isn't the issue...from what I have been seeing and reading its the "ticket" that is the tricky part. Well it if its a bust this year, there is always next.
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    This would be a great event to do a meet/greet with some of the fine individuals that we speak with on a daily bases. Getting there isn't the issue...from what I have been seeing and reading its the "ticket" that is the tricky part. Well it if its a bust this year, there is always next.
    I think that is a great idea. In the next couple weeks let's come up with a location and time that we can meet during CigarFest or after CigarFest. I will start brainstorming. There are some bars around the area. The hotel itself will be a spot to meet. PM me after February 7th when people know they have tickets. I will send out a mass PM or email for a location and time for ccom forum meet and greet!!
  • Options
    I will be in attendance at the CAO Event Thursday Night, I will be working the AJ (man o war diesel) Event at the store at Split Rock on Friday (i noticed someone posted about this being in bethlehm but it is actually on the show floor up in the poconos). I will swing by the oliva and perdomo events probably Friday. I will also be at the Rocky Patel event at the bar right after the AJ event. During the actual show I will be working with AJ at the Diesel and Man o War booths. I believe I will also be checking out the Rhino Energy Drink After party. That said, I have not actually made it to the after party in the last three years. 72 straight hours of cigar smoking and whisky drinking takes its toll.
  • Options
    Alex Svenson:
    I will be in attendance at the CAO Event Thursday Night, I will be working the AJ (man o war diesel) Event at the store at Split Rock on Friday (i noticed someone posted about this being in bethlehm but it is actually on the show floor up in the poconos). I will swing by the oliva and perdomo events probably Friday. I will also be at the Rocky Patel event at the bar right after the AJ event. During the actual show I will be working with AJ at the Diesel and Man o War booths. I believe I will also be checking out the Rhino Energy Drink After party. That said, I have not actually made it to the after party in the last three years. 72 straight hours of cigar smoking and whisky drinking takes its toll.
    Aye, but what a life to live!
  • Options
    OK so far attending will be: Myself, MrGreenMachine (a helluva bork), Ejenne, millennium115, ENFIDL, xIcedGuardianx, newbiesmoker24, bearb (maybe?), PsychoSJG, RampMonkey, SanmanIam, and TatuajeVI or however it's spelled, this will be a nice little C.com herf at the event should we somehow decided where to meet up (obvious idea imo would be AJ's booth so we can all harass Alex Svenson at the same time^ ^)
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    OK so far attending will be: Myself, MrGreenMachine (a helluva bork), Ejenne, millennium115, ENFIDL, xIcedGuardianx, newbiesmoker24, bearb (maybe?), PsychoSJG, and RampMonkey anyone else I might have missed?? this will be a nice little C.com herf at the event should we somehow decided where to meet up (obvious idea imo would be AJ's booth so we can all harass Alex Svenson at the same time^ ^)
    Add Sandman if he doesn't have to work, and TatuajeVI is a possible as well.
  • Options
    added
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    Hayblet:
    OK so far attending will be: Myself, MrGreenMachine (a helluva bork), Ejenne, millennium115, ENFIDL, xIcedGuardianx, newbiesmoker24, bearb (maybe?), PsychoSJG, and RampMonkey anyone else I might have missed?? this will be a nice little C.com herf at the event should we somehow decided where to meet up (obvious idea imo would be AJ's booth so we can all harass Alex Svenson at the same time^ ^)
    Add Sandman if he doesn't have to work, and TatuajeVI is a possible as well.
    I'm praying that I don't have to work....but it will be fun to work as well. I love that weekend of work but I won't be able to smoke cigars and drink the entire weekend away. Just part of it. Either way I'm excited for that weekend.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Alex Svenson:
    Maybe I should have taken a closer look and got some tickets. I would have come by but I think it is too late to get tickets now.
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    Alex Svenson:
    Maybe I should have taken a closer look and got some tickets. I would have come by but I think it is too late to get tickets now.
    it's only an hour or so to Bethlehem for you, maybe you could swing by the store and pick one up when they go on sale? I may end up with an extra also, so if you wanted it I could help you out there (I am buying 4, and as of right now they are all spoken for, but there is still a chance that one of the guys wont be able to make it).
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    rwheelwright:
    Alex Svenson:
    it's only an hour or so to Bethlehem for you, maybe you could swing by the store and pick one up when they go on sale? I may end up with an extra also, so if you wanted it I could help you out there (I am buying 4, and as of right now they are all spoken for, but there is still a chance that one of the guys wont be able to make it).
    Evan don't sell off my ticket just yet!!!!!! lol
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    ejenne87:
    rwheelwright:
    Alex Svenson:
    Evan don't sell off my ticket just yet!!!!!! lol
    HAHA you know you get first dibs brother! I have a feeling that it will all work out so you can make it