Home General Discussion
Options

Do you Retrohale??

13»

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,087 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022

Don't worry about The grumpy old b@stards who flagged your post, @SCGRIFFITH7010. These are the same guys who are pissed because the Sunday paper doesn't come before 4:00 a.m. anymore and the milkman doesn't deliver fresh ones in a crate on their porches. They don't like to see old posts back at the top of the heap because it complicates their worlds.

Welcome...

To the grumpy old curmudgeons, if we flagged every post that @Yakster nedro'd, he'd be banned 😂😆.

Flag me. I dare you. You'll be getting a pile of gurkas in your mailbox if you do.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

My flag......Chris @Yakster told me to......

• Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭✭✭

@SCGRIFFITH7010 absolutely correct. Once I started it's the only way to smoke. Also welcome to the forum, there is a newbie welcome thread somewhere just go ahead and introduce yourself. Comment on posts and be sure to join our Vherf zoom calls we do and smoke a cigar one night with us.there is a link on the first post of the new vherf thread pinned to the top of discussion lists

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Don't worry about The grumpy old b@stards who flagged your post, @SCGRIFFITH7010. These are the same guys who are pissed because the Sunday paper doesn't come before 4:00 a.m. anymore and the milkman doesn't deliver fresh ones in a crate on their porches. They don't like to see old posts back at the top of the heap because it complicates their worlds.

Welcome...

To the grumpy old curmudgeons, if we flagged every post that @Yakster nedro'd, he'd be banned 😂😆.

Flag me. I dare you. You'll be getting a pile of gurkas in your mailbox if you do.

Speak for yourself, if my paper isn't hand delivered by a young boy on a bike between 3:17 and 3:21 AM, I'm calling the police.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the forum, @SCGRIFFITH7010, Newbies see all threads as new, even the ones that died out a decade ago. I retrohale just about every puff.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:

@VegasFrank said:

Welcome...

Speak for yourself, if my paper isn't hand delivered by a young boy on a bike between 3:17 and 3:21 AM, I'm calling the police.

Please do..... it's my bike!