Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got up a little early this am. Sun just coming up. Going to be s beautiful day today  :)

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,634 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought about smoking another one of @Bigshizza 's smokes, but figured I better save some for another Shizza Day! I'm sure he'll give us many more reasons to toast him, cause he does so almost daily! Went with an Avo Classic Cover! An awesome smoke!image
    A small Opus! So far, very good!image
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a draw-poker'd Buena Vista this morning. World's tightest rolled cigar. @cbuck -- did  toss yours because of the draw or because of the tobacco? 
    Tobacco and flavor. Draw was ok, bu tasted like cardboard. I bought 2, took the other back and the b & m replaced both with another brand.

Old style Camacho Corojo! Great cigar!image
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost forgot how much I like these. 
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Bat-mastersonBat-masterson Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    Diesel hair of the dog.
    but then again i smoke 5 diesels a day so i start every  morning with one.
    edited March 2016
    Nomad Therapy Habano toro robusto
    a Nicaraguan 90+ Seconds from an other etailer
    Camacho Double Shock! From @Edna20 Thanks Kelly! I wasn't supposed to smoke them at the same time, was I image
    And don't let the rubber glove scare you! It is standard dress for the ice cream factory!
    Joya de Nicaragua Antaño Consul
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    And don't let the rubber glove scare you! It is standard dress for the ice cream factory!
    I thought maybe you were afraid I had cooties. I like how you have to wear gloves, but can smoke a cigar in there no problem  :p
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
    edited March 2016
    No, no! That is in my smoking lounge, also known as garage! No smoking in the production room or offices! Although my wife and I, in our younger days...
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you sit for an hour and a half in the lounge with the throw-away gloves still on?  ;)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    edited March 2016
    Just during lunch! A half hour, then I run in and out to finish! And normally I do throw them out, just forgot this time!
    And the other Double Shock! @Edna20 Thanks again Kelly!image
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're welcome! I hope you enjoyed them. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
    I did! 
    LFD La Nox! Awesome smoke! From @Bigshizza big ass sale! Thanks Jim!image
    H Upmann Vintage Cameroon, a mug of 50/50 Ethiopian/Blend #35 from Peter on the side. Nice mild cigar, good combo of coffees, the decaf is the best I've ever tasted but the darker-than-normal experimental Blend #35 lacks some of the amazing aroma of Peter's usual offerings.

My first HC Connecticut. Very surprised on how good this cigar is. Great smoke output, great burn and great draw. Very smooth. Goes great with coffee. Going to get some more  :)
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't go wrong with one of these.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Paulina from @kswildcat. He said it was a tasty gem and I have to agree
    A little dirt never hurt
    Blind Man's Bluff! Awesome! Thanks @Bigshizzaimage
    La Duena! Nice!image