Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @kswildcat goes well with coffee 

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a Victor Sinclair Factory Overrun torpedo
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking that is the milder of the 3.. I guess there use to be another blend that was even better. 

I like them and hope you enjoy as much. I might say the A is growing on me even more
    Time for another this am  :)

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ruination
    A little dirt never hurt
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    I had a little Alta Gracia cigarillo at work. Not great, but not too shabby
    just got a box of those for short breaks. work isn't nearly as much fun since they eliminated whiskey/cigar breaks
    A little dirt never hurt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaterNerd said:

How was the White Gold, @WaterNerd?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaterNerd said:

How was the White Gold, @WaterNerd?
    @Puff_Dougie it was good.  Very mild with good smoke output. Went well with coffee. Had some burn issues but that's about it
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool. I like most of the AB blends I've tried. May have to grab some of these for morning smokes.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Same here  :)
    — Abraham Lincoln

Time for one more 

— Abraham Lincoln

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AJF New World Connie..... decent smoke & wallet friendly price.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:

You have good taste my friend.  This is probably my favorite connie right now. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    JdN Rosalones robusto
    jgibv said:

Same here. Very good!
    — Abraham Lincoln

jgibv said:

First time with the connie version, and yeah it's pretty dang good.  Right up there with the MOW Virture on my "list of budget-friendly connie's"

It's been a while since I had a "regular" New World, but I'm pretty sure I like this connie a whole lot better ....  

Gotta fire up a Damaso soon (tomorrow maybe?) and see how it compares. 

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let us know on the Damaso! My b & m talked me out of it. Said for the price, not worth it. Thanks! Good to see you back John!
    cbuck said:
    Let us know on the Damaso! My b & m talked me out of it. Said for the price, not worth it. Thanks! Good to see you back John!
    Will do! 

Hard to justify that price for a connie; but I found a deal on a 5-pack and couldn't resist LOL! 

I wanted to try it, but they wouldn't let me! Usually they push me to try stuff!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I will be trying that one soon.  @jgibv was so kind to send me one with the beers last week.  I have a feeling it will be good but for the price there is no way it can compete with some of the other Connecticut. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    My Father robusto for breakfast
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016

Got this from the @nooballiance pack...been wanting to try one, glad I had the chance this morning.  I enjoyed it...Thanks!

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    Not sure, but I think it is a Crowned Heads Yellow Rose? From @Bigshizza I believe! It is delicious! Thanks Jim!imageimage
    Followed by this! It's been a great morning!image
    Brick House robusto
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    Not sure, but I think it is a Crowned Heads Yellow Rose? From @Bigshizza I believe! It is delicious! Thanks Jim!imageimage
    That's what it be