Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the second half of a  Flor de las Antillas left over from yesterday--yeah, I'm frugal. I was surprised at how good it still was. (the advantage of a newbie pallet :blush: )
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pacman84 said:
    Might have to just buy a box of these. They have become my favorite morning smoke.
    Yeah they are a great Connecticut smoke.  I love them with a cup of coffee.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pacman84 said:
    Might have to just buy a box of these. They have become my favorite morning smoke.
    Yeah they are a great Connecticut smoke.  I love them with a cup of coffee.
    I'm actually having one with a cup of coffee right now! Delicious!
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't tried the Conn. but sure like the other
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Land o snakes 
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the second half of a  Flor de las Antillas left over from yesterday--yeah, I'm frugal. I was surprised at how good it still was. (the advantage of a newbie pallet :blush: )
    I do that frequently, but try not to go next day, and usually with everyday smokes! Not the high end ones. Those I make sure I have time to finish. Whatever works for you.
    Very good with a strong cup of coffee 

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

Pacman84 said:
    First birthday smoke of the day.
    Happy birthday
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really enjoy these. Thanks Peter. Great morning smoke. @peter4jcimage
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Avo Campanaro! From the White Elephant! Thanks for running that @SleevePlzimage
    Earlier today, a Chilling Moose from @Nolagizmoimage
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Really enjoy these. Thanks Peter. Great morning smoke. @peter4jcimage
    Possibly the best connie I've had. 
    this morning a Crux Ninfamaniac Dark 7x33
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balanced breakfast

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Something newimage
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Something newimage
    Band looks cool; never seen that one before. 

Got any more info on it, Nick @Usaf06 ;?
     And what'd you think, was it good?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Jeremy recommended it to me. Just got them in yesterday. I really enjoyed it rott. Some pepper, wood, cream, and chocolate in the second half. Great finish on the palate like a chocolate shake. I'll pm you Gibby
    -- Winston Churchill

fake Cohiba, it's really mild and a little bitter, gonna take an xacto knife to it in a bit :smile: 
    EPC Dark Ritual! From @jarubla Nice! Thanks Jay!image
    Padilla 1932 torpedo, came in the c.com valentines day sampler. So far so good. 
    Thank you @peter4jc for the coffee and thank you @avengethis for suggesting this cigar. Going to buy a box next time  :)

— Abraham Lincoln

WaterNerd said:
    Thank you @peter4jc for the coffee and thank you @avengethis for suggesting this cigar. Going to buy a box next time  :)

Yeah I got a killer deal with another BOTL on a box of these from the devil site.  For the price its a great Connecticut.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    The other new world may be to full for your taste @WaterNerd but pretty dang good sticks 
    So I noticed when I took the band off there was a signature on the back. Pretty cool. Is this normal? 

— Abraham Lincoln

Yeah thats on all of them.  It looks like it is an authentic signature but it has to just be a printed on one.  
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    EPC Dark Ritual! From @jarubla Nice! Thanks Jay!image
    I am glad you liked it, Charlie! Definitely one of my favorites
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    Las Calaveras 2015! Awsome!image