Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first Viaje from Jim @Bigshizza

Perfect draw, razor sharp burn and tons of smoke. Great cigar  :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ryan1990 said:
    Very nice @silvermouse!

Hammer and Sickle toro
    Nice choice Ryan, those are great :)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    I enjoyed it. The construction was great and I really enjoyed the flavor. Pre-light, it smelled exactly like chocolate.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    moved on to a CAO Extreme ligero, a year in the humidor tamed the harshness out of this cigar, very tasty.
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Palina Mr Sam! Nice!image
    And yesterday morning, from @peter4jc a Kristoff! Have not had this one before! Pretty nice stick! Thanks Peter!image
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

Decided to have coffee with an Angel this morning, two years of rest has brought these to they're sweet spot. 

RyJ Bully, now a Room 101 Chulo and some of @peter4jc delicious Rwanda coffee.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta do it before the heat sets in. S'posed to be triple-digits again today. This morning's choice is a Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Churchill....  My last one. I'll have to get some moreimage
    Torano 1916 Cameroon! Not the best weather for it, but it's holding up pretty well so far!image
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, Charlie! I knew you got up early, but it's EARLY
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    Problems with refrigeration and the humidity. Been back and forth all night! Sucks, but after 40 something years, kinda getting used to it! Kinda
    Birthday cigar! Vegas Robaina! Excellent! Wish I was home on my porch though, and not at work!image
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy birthday! Have a great day 
    refrigeration sympathy, @cbuck. Any way to dehumidify the area occupied by the cold parts?

A Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary for breakfast here.
    It's an evaporative condenser, which doesn't evaporate well when there is lots of moisture in the air. That cools the the. Ammonia. Or is supposed to!
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Charlie!
    Thank you all!
    Happy Birthday Charlie @cbuck :)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday.
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Charlie @cbuck
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    A tribute to fuente Sr! RIP
    Money can't buy taste
    VERY nice Lee, how is it what can you compare it to brother? I have a couple and have been waiting to light them up, curious as to your thoughts!

Brett
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great morning stick.image

And Happy Birthday @cbuck
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    Birthday cigar! Vegas Robaina! Excellent! Wish I was home on my porch though, and not at work!image
    Happy Birthday @cbuck ! Great choice for a celebration cigar! 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VERY nice Lee, how is it what can you compare it to brother? I have a couple and have been waiting to light them up, curious as to your thoughts!

Brett
    I thought itvwas good but not great amd wouldnt seek them out.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter