Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    A tribute to fuente Sr! RIP
    VERY nice Lee, how is it what can you compare it to brother? I have a couple and have been waiting to light them up, curious as to your thoughts!

Brett
    They are good a lot of cedar up front with a white pepper on the end. It transitions to a more sweet cedar profile and the pepper ramps up. The finish is very enjoyable and the last third I just about nubbed. All in all it reminds me of a ramped up but refined don Carlos and it will only improve with age
    Money can't buy taste
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VERY nice Lee, how is it what can you compare it to brother? I have a couple and have been waiting to light them up, curious as to your thoughts!

Brett
    They are good a lot of cedar up front with a white pepper on the end. It transitions to a more sweet cedar profile and the pepper ramps up. The finish is very enjoyable and the last third I just about nubbed. All in all it reminds me of a ramped up but refined don Carlos and it will only improve with age
    Thanks Lee, you convinced me to do a review on one of these this evening so I have it in a dry box out in the garage acclimating for the afternoon until it is ready to be burned tonight. Will review and post up later on :) 

Thanks again!
    Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Usaf06 said:

Brett
    I thought itvwas good but not great amd wouldnt seek them out.
    Thanks Nick, I have a couple so pulled one out and will give it a shot and review it tonight, already dry boxing out in the garage inside of an empty La Verite 2009 box.

Thanks,
    Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,211 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    La Perla Black Pearl Rojo with yard work and bluegrass music  

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PDR Flores y Rodriguez Habano Genios
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

Crux Limitada PB5
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Camacho Corojo! From my good friend @Albinfk Thanks Al! I've got YOUR Birthday marked on my calendar!image
    Cracker Crumbs while I get ready to open the shop for another wonderful week of retail.
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't usually have time for the big ones 

Those series G are great smokes, hope you're enjoying vacation brother!
    Don't usually have time for the big ones 

Now that is a view! Hope your having a great time @genareddog
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Bomb from @MikeTodd back in March 2016. Great cigar  :)

— Abraham Lincoln

@WaterNerd like seeing all the AVO you've been smoking Allan, one of my all time favorite brands and smokes! Kelner who blends for AVO does amazing work, glad you are enjoying them so much!

Brett
    Once again teasing us with that killer view Larry! Enjoy yourself and stay safe :)

Brett
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once again teasing us with that killer view Larry! Enjoy yourself and stay safe :)

Brett
    Last day. Will post pics when we get home. 
    edited August 2016
    @90+_Irishman Love these AVO's and they just get better with time  :)

@genareddog Wow that is an amazing beach. Can't wait to see more  :)
    — Abraham Lincoln

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, now you're just rubbin' it in, buster.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    PSD #6! From @miller65rod Thank you Rodney! image
    earlier, Flores y Rodriguez toro; now, Torano 1916 Cameroon corona. Looks to be a stellar day, I hope all y'all have a good one.
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something different this morning.image
    Cuban Crafters Eden Gran Toro Maduro
    WaterNerd said:

Going to get a box of these  :)
    On the other site for 160 a box! If you have a rep at ccom, they sometimes will march pricing.
    Baccarat The Game Belicoso, very mild, sweetened tip