Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Tabernacle lancero. Morning, all.
  • Options
    Morning, Sketch, Charles must have forgotten to charge his smart phone....

Kristoff Sumatra Lancero now.
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charlie might have got buried by snow....hope he's ok.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    You guys smoke some fancy sticks in the morning.  Not sure why but I always enjoy something mild to medium and not very complex to start the day off.  I've taken a liking to these for my morning 'gar.  As the day goes on I tend to move on to the better smokes. 
  • Options
    ^ Great picture, she has some character!

I heard yesterday that Georgia is worried about their blueberry crop.
  • Options
    @clearlysuspect
    We also smoke alot of "yard gars"
    But we don't admit it lol
     :D 

• Options
    @clearlysuspect
    Nice! I'm definitely not snobby about my cigars or my wine.  For the most part I really like them all, some I just like more.  Some bundle cigars are among my favorites, like the Cuba Libre One "The Brute." I love that one.   In wine I'll take a bottle of $7 Williamsburg Wineries "Two Shillings Red" over the $18 Copolla Claret any day. And that's certainly not to say that I don't enjoy the Claret.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @clearlysuspect
    This is true for me. My usual morning smoke is The Man O' War Virtue but I need to mix it up once in a while.
  • Options
    I guess this brings up a good discussion. What type of cigar do you look to in the morning and what about that cigar makes it suitable for you?

I have 3 daughters and mornings can be very busy. I definitely only get a morning cigar on my days off and depending on the day's activities I might not get to finish it or pay much attention to it either.  So I tend to reach for a cheap, mild cigar that I'm not gonna get upset at my wife or kids for interrupting me.  If the wife said "Put down that My Father and let's go to the store" we might have a dispute.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those that asked, Thanks! I'm fine! Just dealing with a pesky refrigeration issue! Smoking, but no time for pics!
  • Options
    Walk in go down?

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess this brings up a good discussion. What type of cigar do you look to in the morning and what about that cigar makes it suitable for you?

I have 3 daughters and mornings can be very busy. I definitely only get a morning cigar on my days off and depending on the day's activities I might not get to finish it or pay much attention to it either.  So I tend to reach for a cheap, mild cigar that I'm not gonna get upset at my wife or kids for interrupting me.  If the wife said "Put down that My Father and let's go to the store" we might have a dispute.
    My favorite morning cigar is the La Palina Classic. I love those and can be had for 3 bucks a stick or less on bid sites. And it's not a dog rocket.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    No, I have extra compressors, just had to get one fixed, good now! Was -15 instead of -25!
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:

My favorite morning cigar is the La Palina Classic. I love those and can be had for 3 bucks a stick or less on bid sites. And it's not a dog rocket.
    I guess that mean's you'll love the Nish'd La Palina Classic TAA 2017, right?  I do like the La Palina Classic, though.

Ave Maria Immaculata this morning with a little help from my cigar minion and a @stubble nubber.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    I like the Immaculata and the Divinia with coffee in the morning.
    I'll try any cigar in the am but I like lighter cigars that early.

• Options
    Good morning everyone! Warped La Colmena! From @Yakster Nice! Thanks Chris!
  • Options
    Good Morning. Room 101 Honduras Papi Chulo, a delicious mug of Ethiopian brew, and same thing I do every day: try to take over the world!
  • Options
    Fuente Chateau
  • Options
    Charter Oak from @Yakster PIF! Nice! Thanks Chris!
  • Options
    Blind Man's Bluff! Nice! Good morning everyone!
  • Options
    Good morning. Oliva G Cameroon special