Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @deadman those Bolivar RC’s are money. Enjoy and good morning all!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not bad, could stand some age.
  • Options
    deadman said:
    Not bad, could stand some age.
    Year or two does them and most other CC’s really well for me at least. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @90+_Irishman ^^^^^ Those are on the DD right now. Are they worth $5 apiece? 
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Significant3 I think they are. Just picked up a 10 pack on another site for around the same price :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    edited July 2019
    It’s very mild so depends on what you like. For a mild smoke it’s very good and is enjoyable this morning. 5 pack I could see for sure but it’s too mild for my normal speed. Terrific construction, burn and draw with lots of smoke production. 
  • Options
    It’s very mild so depends on what you like. For a mild smoke it’s very good and is enjoyable this morning. 5 pack I could see for sure but it’s too mild for my normal speed. Terrific construction, burn and draw with lots of smoke production. 
    Update: The first half was solid but didn’t blow my kilt up, second half ramps up quite a bit though and hits almost to medium with leather, cream, cedar and some nuttiness like peanuts. And again construction has been superb. 
  • Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @90+_Irishman
    Thanks for the review. 👍