Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,826 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Morning all.
    from @Bigshizza a Caldwell Long live the King corona and an Ethiopia/Peru blend in the mug. Thinking about life expectancy a lot these days.

Coffee sounds good Edward. I think Ethiopian and Peruvian coffees have the best flavors

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^ True AWESOME ^^ right there

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,196 ✭✭✭✭✭

Darn, I knew I was doing this morning's all-hands teleconference wrong.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

from Nature Magazine today, attn. VegasFrank:

Buried in a very readable profile of comedy misanthrope Larry David, there is advice from lustrous fashion designer Tom Ford about how to look good on a video call. Which I reproduce here in full (you’re welcome):

“Put the computer up on a stack of books so the camera is slightly higher than your head. Say, about the top of your head. And then point it down into your eyes. Then take a tall lamp and set it next to the computer on the side of your face you feel is best. The lamp should be in line with and slightly behind the computer so the light falls nicely on your face. Then put a piece of white paper or a white tablecloth on the table you are sitting at but make sure it can’t be seen in the frame. It will give you a bit of fill and bounce. And lots of powder, et voilà!”

@KenpoKnight said:
    This is one of those that is a lot better than expected. CAO Ape Hanger. Rebuy for sure. Hope you all have a great day! Stay safe!

😂 That’s a nice ashtray you have there

@VegasFrank said:
    That ^ doesn't suck, for sure. Speaking of doesn't suck, how about an Ave Maria exclusivo? Doesn't suck big time!

Wish I had bought 2 boxes when I had the chance.

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,648 ✭✭✭✭✭

Enjoy Nick! @deadman