Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    JGruveyJGruvey Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster mine is just going to a URL now not even trying to post the pic

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JGruvey what happens when you press choose files? You won't see the picture until you preview or post. You'll see a URL, but it works, just not WYSIWYG.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭✭

He will see how URL until you hit post or save draft. At that point you will see the picture instead

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ForMud said:
    Looking for inspiration to get some work done in the shop this cold rainy morning....So I figured I'd sit and smoke for awhile and think about it.

Have you decided what to do yet? If not, enjoy another cigar

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cbuck said:

@silvermouse said:
    Morning Charles, good to see some blue pallets in the background!
    Julius Caesar toro from @Bigshizza

Good morning Edward! We brought back our production employees last Monday. Drivers still out, until the restaurants reopen. I have orders for a grocery store that we private label for, plus about 5 ice cream parlors, and Newport Creamery’s 12 stores, which still do take out. If they reopen restaurants/caterers on May 20, we should be intact. If it lasts longer, not sure. We have been approved for the Payroll Protection Program, but with the government, until it’s in my account, I won’t believe it! Banker said it should go in Friday. Sunday now and not yet!
    @silvermouse

That’s great news Charles. I’m still on short term but get updates every so often. We had to lay off last Friday and cut salaried pay. Our suppliers in PA and Kentucky where told that unless their products went directly to medical or food not to ship anymore. Our medical division is doing ok but non of our other US plants can switch over in time to be any help to them.

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,495 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Nick! The Payroll Protection will help us for about 2 months, but if it stays closed until June, I’ll have lost half of my season. That money is supposed to get through January,February, and March. We’ll see what happens! At least I can get going short term! @deadman