Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,034 ✭✭✭✭✭

What is that?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    What is that?

Cavalier Geneve White series, it has a gold leaf patch on it

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,034 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sweetened tip! I knew it! Some of them come with a sweet tip and some of them don't. I swear to freaking God. Nick will tell you that this is a bunch of bologna, but he's wrong.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,086 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not a sweet tip

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter