Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    I agree with you Charles! Good morning guys. I am getting lancero Tuesday started early this morning with this tatuaje from @cigarexplorer. Thanks Orlando!

What’d you think?

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

Backwoods, Russian Cream.

• Options
    84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank

I think today is the last day to see the comet. It should have been about 7:00 from the moon and about 4 or 5 moon to Venus distances. Any chance you saw it?

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@84CJ7 said:
    @VegasFrank

I think today is the last day to see the comet. It should have been about 7:00 from the moon and about 4 or 5 moon to Venus distances. Any chance you saw it?

Visible at night now

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,114 ✭✭✭✭✭

@84CJ7 said:
    @VegasFrank

I caught it with the dobsonian yesterday. Pretty cool. I was surprised at how fast it was traveling when using the scope.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Starting off Friday with a Black Friday

Oh yeah!!!

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you know what I'm smokin'?

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."